TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a little test to show you all what's so verboten in the Black Forest...

Very unfinished, but very exciting!

Did Brandon finally release his CTR? Or are you testing it for him?

No I haven't finished the CTR yet, that is Techno_Dude's B&M 2 Seater.

Excellent...I'm working on some no limits coasters: a 12 inversioner, a 100 mph "traditional" coaster and some woodies. Will post progress pics soon!

Still need some fine tuning, I can live with floating track but not these Rattler like painful helixes heh

Correct he is. I had a really hard time picking and choosing with what style of car and track I wanted to do, but these cars looked as authentic as I could get. Since a main part of the ride experience is the train itself, I wanted it to be based on that, not the track style. I can't stop working on it, but I've got a LONG ways to go!

A little project of mine I started earlier tonight. I call it The Berry Farm, owned and operated by the Berry family. The park, located in a tiny roadside town named Sedalia, Missouri, was made to entertain the locals and visitors on the way to places such as St Louis or Kansas City. It didn't want to be one of those cheap-dirt parks, so they hauled out a tad more cash and gave it some buildings and high-class rides. Even today they still provide tours of the farm for a low price. Though it is still small and somewhat cheap, it is the best entertainment for miles!

Shot0172.thumb.png.7f185b08e5f45870079cc0b2d9103edc.png

By the way, the logo isn't the official one! Haha

Just a little test to show you all what's so verboten in the Black Forest...

Very unfinished, but very exciting!

Did Brandon finally release his CTR? Or are you testing it for him?

Oh derp. I see it now going back through the video. Guess I got a little over excited when I saw a car that looked like V-Bolt's and didn't take a closer look. I can't wait till you release yours though, especially with how amazing they looked.

While I don't have anything to show for it yet, I am currently planning a collaboration with someone who I have wanted to work with for a long time. I don't want to spoil the fun and spill the beans on the project yet, but I can tell you to look out for it starting later this summer.

^^No Coupon? I can do NCS too!

Looks great Ghost! Can't wait to see it more completed!

EDIT:Griffon, I normally don't like RCT3 work, but your take/recreation on Verbolten is well done! Will keep my eye on it!

Coupon your RCT3 creations are amazing, and you only got the game last night, I can't imagine how much you can do with the game.

How's this for a Floorless layout?

Chunky. The transitions aren't very fluid, especially around the first drop/return to elevation. Some of the on-course radii are too tight to negotiate smoothly or without undue forces.

Refine the first drop, lower the starting elevation of the coaster and reprofile some of the direction changes, and you'll have a great design. The concept is there, the smoothness is not.

I like the buildings SC but I don't like the hedges. If they're supposed to be vines, I suggest making them a bit less perfect and more random. At the moment they look like wall fillers.

How long has it been since we've seen LL around here?

X148.jpg.93bf9783ea869c0120aafa4ca88044cb.jpg

A quiet Medieval café...