TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SC-The foliage looks awkward in the way that it just cuts off exactly one tile from the queue. Other that thet, I think that it looks great and I especially like the entrance to the ride.

@Ghost-I think that the front building looks a little too tall and flat, and those trees would prevent me from seeing what your sign says if I were entering your park.

Top-down view of a GCI that I built for one of my future parks.

Suicidecarz: fantastic work, just figure something out for that straight section after the loop (maybe a tunnel or through a trench?) and maybe diversify your trees.

the ghost: While the building is a little flat, I'm fine with it and actually really like it. But lower those trees or put them 1-3 tiles in front of where they are. Great stuff.

Both of you guys, check your Messages at NE.

Still working on a B&M hyper in NL, I'm trying to get all the shaping down before I start building the layout, I want it to be as close to B&M's style as possible.

How does this look, (it's a gif so in about 2 seconds it'll switch)

Re: Schwarzkopf double looping:

The first drop is a bit too long- I'd re-think that a bit; your trains don't need that deep a drop to accelerate into that loop. Also, I'd refine the hills; there are too many 'mulitsegment' positions which makes the design less fluid- and ends up appearing choppy and broken up. Plus, your first inversion is lower than the second...

Just my .02.

R.D.

Praise be to Anton, Amen.

Everyone seems to be spamming that ampersand turn in their B&M Mega coaster designs - it's looking pretty good though.

As for that Bizarro design - I know that you've probably done a lot of work already, but hear me out. You'll want to use Aroundthehorn's catwalk set for your catwalks. Also, if you're going for the realistic old-school Intamin look, you need to lose the steel tubes and use the framework from Moby's Glasshouse & Frameworks. You'll also want to keep the supports in a 1x1 space as opposed to a 1x2 space.