TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you do is just play the video of the car moving forward backwards. Gradually slow the frame to a stop, then run it forward again.

Edited by A.J.

Restarted work on some old projects a few weeks ago, and I'm really happy what have happened with them...

Here is my first attempt on custom 3Ds supports:

Flanges will be added once the whole structure is complete.

Can you also explain the minus sign before the 1?

No, I can't, because I haven't tried something like that before.

Nice work.

The essential point of the park I am working on is to use "inspirations" and sort of combine them. I love the whimsical feel of Folf's parks, but also the realistic feel of Funkeymon's parks so I am trying to create something whimsical and plausible... I guess sort of in a Disney fashion. I like color, detail, and other things in my rides/ theming/ and buildings so expect to see a lot of that in the coming weeks!

Hope you enjoy!

SCR1.BMP

Entry plaza

SCR2.BMP

Unfinished building

^very nice, just replace that small pond with more of the path to open the area a little.

Thank you, Mr. Ouimet. Pave over the features! How about adding more garbage cans?

He has a point though, the area toward the new building seems a little cramped. Perhaps moving everything back another tile for a bit more space?

And you can't say that Ouimet is paving over everything, he just started this year. Let him settle in before bashing him, jez.

^very nice, just replace that small pond with more of the path to open the area a little.

Thank you, Mr. Ouimet. Pave over the features! How about adding more garbage cans?

He has a point though, the area toward the new building seems a little cramped. Perhaps moving everything back another tile for a bit more space?

And you can't say that Ouimet is paving over everything, he just started this year. Let him settle in before bashing him, jez.

Agreed, that was somewhat uncalled for RD. I personally agree with Yamez and RCT2 Day, it is rather cramped and removing that fountain might help.

Some upcoming projects in the works for PHASE II...I just couldn't wait to show these pictures!

Shot0214.jpg.fc05e34894098640878d57eecb2139f1.jpg

Shot0212.jpg.3c02c058573dda2a6c94a9f17ff7650c.jpg

MOD EDIT: Please contain your excitement in the preview thread to TWO pictures. R.D.- Games Forum Management Team

Edited by QueerRudie