TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a good layout. Can't wait to see what foliage you have planned for the area around the ride. Makes me want to try some more SCHWARZKOPF layouts for my park.

I'm seeing a bit of edgy terrain where the coaster comes close to the ground. It contrasts the flow of the layout that you have going there.

MOD EDIT: S-C-H-W-A-R-Z-K-O-P-F. SCHWARZKOPF. NOW GO AND WRITE IT 1,000 TIMES. S-C-H-W-A-R-Z-K-O-P-F.

Edited by QueerRudie

The first half doesn't flow, it isn't graceful the way that a B&M should be. The last half is pretty good, though the last roll should probably be elevated more and, since it's a B&M, the first of those two airtime hills should lead directly into a brake run, followed by that turn into the primary and transfer. But as for what's throwing it off, it's that first half for me - the tight transition at the bottom of the drop and the vertical loop just don't look good and the latter is out of place.

Bland, uninspired and rushed. Put more thought into the design, take your time, and be original. This looks like it was thrown together without process, thought or idea, and really doesn't have a lot of potential along the way. I'd go back and try it again, but refine your idea before trying a build.

Wow, Jake! That's looking really neat! I love the effect of the rain too. Adds to the atmosphere for some reason that makes it look nicer in my opinion.

First off Happy Memorial Day to everyone! (sorry a bit late)

In honor of our U.S. forces, our Six Flags has planted some flowers. They go in a specific order that should be easy to spot. More pictures coming up sometime soon since I have 7 days of school left.

The invert layout isn't bad, but I suggest tightening the turnaround in between the two corkscrews.

I've made a (currently not working) layout of Speed: No Limits at Oakwood Theme Park, which I am going to eventually re-create.

X119.JPG.6b1cd39959fc602749145df33b91c490.JPG

Something I've been working on today.. Was suppose to be a Vekoma Whirlwind, but for some reason I ended up with a Vekoma Tornado layout.. more to come? what do you guys think?

Catwalks all handmade

I also need a name, help please..

Vekoma.thumb.jpg.08e26149b7bbb95d3097fcc2e89318cb.jpg

The invert layout isn't bad, but I suggest tightening the turnaround in between the two corkscrews.

I've made a (currently not working) layout of Speed: No Limits at Oakwood Theme Park, which I am going to eventually re-create.

[attachment=0]X119.JPG[/attachment]

I would use 2 rail track where you can instead of the B&M track where possible, it will make it more realistic. Other then then that the layout looks pretty much perfect