TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great. What's that I see to the left of the drop tower, with the waterfall and blue coaster going up that wall? Seems familiar to me. Is that the same thing I used at Indian Point? If it is, thats fine but it does look really good.

Yes, I was inspired by your coaster. I made my building different though. Hope you don't mind! Your work is far better than mine anyways.

I don't mind people using work as inspiration or copying it. If anything, I encourage it so people can develop their own style, plus your's looks great. And I wouldn't say I'm any better than you. Seriously, you have major skills with NCS, your work speaks for itself.

Yes, I was inspired by your coaster. I made my building different though. Hope you don't mind! Your work is far better than mine anyways.

I don't mind people using work as inspiration or copying it. If anything, I encourage it so people can develop their own style, plus your's looks great. And I wouldn't say I'm any better than you. Seriously, you have major skills with NCS, your work speaks for itself.

Well thanks! Here's a pic of it.

Ghost is back, back again! Ghost is back, tell a friend! Ghost is back Ghost is back Ghost is back Ghost is back!

SCR2.BMP

Not too much to show, but the entrance to Wagon Wheel Theme Park! It's named after a local park near my house! :) This is a WIP... more detailing and stuff will be added, but I have not had a park in a while so I want this to be my best!

My humble return to RCT2, a new park named "Intrepid Circle." Unfinished around the edges, but I think has a lot of potential.

[attachment=0]SCR1.BMP[/attachment]

Nice entry building...looks like you're using the SFMM map in that scenario,or a path setup similar to it.

Finally I have found inspiration. Took a good month to create something I actually liked, but tada! My newest park, and also one of my favorites so far, Pegasus Park.

By the way, I get out of school tomorrow so I'll start messing with this more often. And yeah, that shot is kind of "bland" but don't worry, that'll change soon.

Commencing DNA Analysis

Shot0195.bmp

"...like a drug, and I can't get enough, and it fits like a glove, I'm addicted..."

SUMMER 2012

Sorry for my unplanned haitus, but I'm hoping to release videos and links for two more roller coasters this coming Memorial Day! Get ready to BE JEALOUS and Grab the Ram by the Horns!

Hello,

I want to present you a new element..

I created it for a launched Eurofighter, which isn't finished yet.

The speed at the beginning of the element is about 49.5mph.

Here are some pictures:

1..jpg.4bea32e75037d28bcbbada4c0fd84fe9.jpg

2..jpg.f1691ebc6bd7b5c26e934e5c0333109b.jpg

3..jpg.507b22ed9f59d85b3cb3ac4e3fe60722.jpg

Now i have two questions.

First of all: Do you like it ?

Secondly: I don't have a name for it yet and need your help to find a good one- So please tell me your suggestions .

I like it! Very photogenic and has a good flow to it. Hopefully it rides as good as it looks. As for the name. If you'd like an abstract name here's some random ones: spike roll, daredevil turn. But I'd still go with something more describing.