TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally decided to try out No Limits today. I created a neat little launched coaster with an Immelmann, Loop, Cobra Roll, Zero G Roll and Corkscrew:

X101.thumb.JPG.1685d874d5e6cd0218338c1c84b7a229.JPG

Layout from the left

X102.JPG.22749d88565658f80c5e48410afa28d1.JPG

From the Front

Who knows, perhaps we'll see some more coasters come the future...

Cut it's length by at least 1/2- minimum- and call it accurate.

Seriously- it's a great looking ride- but way too long for a Drop machine. I'd also re-think the dip off the chain lift- and instead use grafity to give it the push it needs to round the turn.

R.D.

@Edge of Beast - I like the screenshot. The sunset setting really makes the coaster stand out and the coaster layout looks nice.

@RCTrioFan - The entrance building looks nice. I like how you incorporated things like the steel lattice to make it look nice.

Inspired by similar series that have been popping up lately. This will be a 5-8 video series about rides that I've cancelled, or rides that could have been. Some made it far, some were cut short. Some were announced, some were never mentioned. I plan on uploading one video each week, the first one should be up on Wednesday.

Edited by A.J.