TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ It's not a Western park as opposed to an area, but I see what you are saying. I will look into that and see if there is a path texture I like.

^ There is PLENTY more where this came from. I still haven't even shown off the main attraction in this area... Blackstar Rapids. The main theming is done, but there is still quite a bit to do such as the que theming as well as possibly adding more effects and scenery to the ride. You will see!

^^ It's not a Western park as opposed to an area, but I see what you are saying. I will look into that and see if there is a path texture I like.

^ There is PLENTY more where this came from. I still haven't even shown off the main attraction in this area... Blackstar Rapids. The main theming is done, but there is still quite a bit to do such as the que theming as well as possibly adding more effects and scenery to the ride. You will see!

Alrighty then.

Shot0833 (Copy).bmp

Every Citadel...Needs power.

Not a big fan of the Voyage logo on the front, hopefully you'll release them as generic and re-colorable, because they look great.

Edited by A.J.