TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ That's quite an interesting idea! Is it similar to Disney's Soarin? (Can't say for sure having never been on it myself!)

This is me very exciting that I've got my old project back on my hands to work with.. I'm especially glad that it's aged well since I last looked at it. I've had to change out foliage, but no major architectural or layout changes as of yet.

Shot1113.thumb.jpg.28775cec685b61fc60201c1df90d9036.jpg

Take a fly on Raven! An old school woodie sure to deliver maximum air!

For all of you who are intimidated by NoLimits' learning curve, there's something coming soon to the Kindle Store and the Nook store...

nlbookbasiccoverCROP.jpg.969853cca03603d94fce5dc4b4976a1f.jpg

^^Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that supposed to be a shuttle loop grafted onto a portable Shwarzy?

If so, that's probably the best idea for anything, ever.

Actually- you're 84% correct.

A few nights ago, I had been reading (gee, surprise there!) about the assembly styles of Schwarzkopf's coasters: In fact, the rides are (except for the 'large portables') MODULAR: Picture a lego-set... but of epic proportions. Since the lifts of LoopingStar, DoppelLooping and Silberpfeil coasters are identical, removing them isn't difficult- nor is adapting track from the after-life of Schwarzkopf: Gerstlauer Machinfabrik LTD. I then began to think about size, velocity, structural types, etc...

and FrankenSchwarzkopf is born. The idea would be to take two existing Schwarzkopf coasters, and 'blend them' into these hybrid rides- a cross between a launch coaster, a compact twister, and a fun ride.

I've got three others in progress... but that's for a future Schwarzkopf ridethread.

R.D.

Hey guys just something I've been working on for a few hours. Probably wont go anywhere knowing me but hey I liked it. Theme wise I was building whatever came into my head really going off a slightly loose Steampunk theme (hence the random laser and spike things, no shark with lasers on there heads though which is a shame).

Anyway heres a shot of Steam Mountain Steam Road (see what I failed to do there).

NOTE: Everything may be changed (pretty sure that covers any mistakes and hideousness)

Enjoy (Hopefully)

Cheers

89James89

[attachment=0]dreamlooper-120323174509000.jpg[/attachment]

http://themeparkreview.com/game_exchange/track.php?id=2626

And in No limits! (Hope you didn't mind =P)

Interesting- a nice interpretation on the FrankenSchwarzkopf design. I like it. The only change I'd make is adding the block brake threading the loop (Two train ops are GOOOOD!)

R.D>

[attachment=0]dreamlooper-120323174509000.jpg[/attachment]

http://themeparkreview.com/game_exchange/track.php?id=2626

And in No limits! (Hope you didn't mind =P)

Interesting- a nice interpretation on the FrankenSchwarzkopf design. I like it. The only change I'd make is adding the block brake threading the loop (Two train ops are GOOOOD!)

R.D>

Lol, I didn't even know it was a block. Just thought it was one of the limits of RCT