TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Rudie, good to see so many familiar people, posts and topics still around and so many new active members.

@ Ryan I see where your trying to go in your last posted picture but you're still a ways off on really getting the setting to give off the vibe your going for. Good start though.

Is that a B&M or intamin? can't really tell from the resoultion & colors....any hoo I'd fix that bottom support just a tad as it looks as though it wouldn't be very stable at that angle if built IRL.

It's a B&M hyper, that support is very accurate, I basically well, not basically but did, rip off the exact supports for the lift hill from Shambhala because I liked them so much, I just reversed them!

More outdoor progress on Indiana Jones Adventure...

rsz_shot0072.bmp

FastPass now available!

Note: I have no reasons to continue without support. It's a ton of effort and an extreme time consumer, and I don't know why I'm doing it if no one cares. If you want to see this project done, please respond either here or in the official ride thread (see signature).