TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got inspired, and made something. Whoever knows what the words mean watches too much television.

That. Is. The best idea ever.

Modeling a coaster after a racetrack. Just...genius.

Formula Rossa???

I love it though. Top Gear is by far my favourite television programme and Slash is due to be on there this season!

Yeah I know I've been trying to smooth it out but am having a lot of trouble with it for some reason.

It's tough to do when you're not using tools. I usually just give up when I have major jerks and hope no one notices. Also, I wouldn't put transport supports on that turn out of the station. Look at most rides, and they really use transports as little as possible. Just have the turn be on a little bit of an incline, so gravity moves it, and it will look much better and be much more realistic.

NOT speaking about realism, here's a ride I'm working on, everyone. Does anyone think that this support looks weird?

Shuttle-4-terrainFLANGE-120128133348000.thumb.png.15304048909d8509ff61474ed0ae66b1.png

I didn't want any supports on the drop-off/cliff side of the track to block the view, but I'm worried this support looks too awkward. It was originally much worse, but still, I feel like that support doesn't fit the style of the ride. Any opinions?

^That is great. Looks like a classic B&M layout. After the lift-hill you have just a turn. Maybe make the first part of it banked-downwards and then banked-upwards to where you have the drop. If that sounds confusing (which it is when I re-read it), look at the lift-hill of Green Lantern @ SFGadv. Also, its a whee-bit short. Maybe try 2 corkscrews next to each other and a turn around or something. Really good work.

Here's a little taste of my soon to be released park called Animal Planet. It has a little bit of a Busch Gardens Tampa look and feel with animals and coasters to please all thrill seekers.

[MOD EDIT: Please limit the Preview thread to no more than two images of your park. Use your thread for showing off the rest of your parks' images! R.D.- GFMT

SCR1.BMP

Main Entrance Plaza.

SCR2.BMP

Overall Layout.

Edited by QueerRudie

I have started on an entrance to a new RCT3 park

i was wondering if anyone could help suggest any sets that would be good for the interiors of the buildings also sets that would be good for finishing the rest of the exterior. I am going for a sort of safari/animal look to the entrance.

"A loss of contact with reality, usually including false beliefs about what is taking place or who one is (delusions) and seeing or hearing things that aren't there (hallucinations)."

Shot0107.jpg.1f03fc3862032f49a49955085c810167.jpg

Exclusively at Ixia Valley

3(12(12

Season (6)

Edited by griffonj2022

It's very dark, like the last screen you showed. I think it's the black roof that you have, mixed with all the brown of a mining theme. And the dirt paths are iffy, but I think that's my OCD talking just because I love full-tile paths! The flume and that little house that the queue and ride both go through look really good, though!!

Edited by QueerRudie

"All the works of man have their origin in creative fantasy. What right have we then to depreciate imagination."

-Carl Jung

logo_300.jpg.ce8af9970ef7a7827a22e50212a0f591.jpg

It all begins 3(12(12

How do we feel about a park logo? I can't wait to share what I've got in store for this one!

-griffonj2022

Edited by griffonj2022