TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My "what started out as a park that was too big and turned into random coasters and sporadic flat rides because I hate planning" park.

Mainly this became practice on building stations and developing an architectural style. I may or may not make a thread with the rides and stations. I haven't decided if I like any of them enough to share.

SCR16.BMP

Overview

SCR14.BMP

might as well share 1 or 2 that I built a while ago

SCR11.BMP

To keep this a preview and not a thread, I'll stop here.

I was messing round with some custom track to see what i could come up with.

-snip-

Do you think its worth keeping and themeing or are there tweaks i could do to the layout?

Not a bad start, but it just sort of seems to "give up" after the second midcourse brakes. I'd make it a bit longer personally.

Other than that it could be a pretty awesome design!

@stereohead: looks good, Only concern is that small straight bit in the background.. but thats a small thing

I had a side project last week, on my way to work I made a dualling coaster in NL. its not really don yet, but here's a preview. Ow and if anybody knows a name for this project, then please say so

previewcoaster1.jpg.61213e5f590aeccd02bbb1733e2b5edc.jpg

I had a side project last week, on my way to work I made a dualling coaster in NL. its not really don yet, but here's a preview. Oh and if anybody knows a name for this project, then please say so

I call it: Incomplete project of two GCI Millenium flyers on a brake run that nobody could tell what it is even if they tried: THE RIDE.

(Seriously, don't post obscure pictures like that. It's hard to name a project based upon what you see from a brake run.)

I had a side project last week, on my way to work I made a dualling coaster in NL. its not really don yet, but here's a preview. Oh and if anybody knows a name for this project, then please say so

I call it: Incomplete project of two GCI Millenium flyers on a brake run that nobody could tell what it is even if they tried: THE RIDE.

(Seriously, don't post obscure pictures like that. It's hard to name a project based upon what you see from a brake run.)

True, but why would I post the entire coaster? I don't think it would be a preview if I do that. Maybe there is someone who has a good name for a wooden dualling coaster

True, but why would I post the entire coaster? I don't think it would be a preview if I do that. Maybe there is someone who has a good name for a wooden dualling coaster

Well, based upon how little you've shown of it: I'd simply call it Racer.

Without showing off some actual RIDE part of it, how can anyone judge the personality- or for that matter name it? Right now, you see a lift hill, and a brake run. And that's it. Where is -anyone- supposed to come up with a good name based upon a lift and a brake?

Well, based upon how little you've shown of it: I'd simply call it Racer.

Without showing off some actual RIDE part of it, how can anyone judge the personality- or for that matter name it? Right now, you see a lift hill, and a brake run. And that's it. Where is -anyone- supposed to come up with a good name based upon a lift and a brake?

Lots of people have great names in their heads, that aren't linked to a particular coaster. Which I could use? I see where your're coming from, but I posted the picture to show you guys whats coming from me. Naming the coaster wasn't the main reason, just something I asked.