TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally getting back to this. MAYBE you'll see it posted by Christmas.. MAYBE. Here's some more work on the layout. Trying to figure out how to fill in the empty spaces. Ideas appreciated!

[attachment=0]Shot1005.jpg[/attachment]

That looks really good, though that pool is in an akward location, a small kids area can fit there easily.

Finally getting back to this. MAYBE you'll see it posted by Christmas.. MAYBE. Here's some more work on the layout. Trying to figure out how to fill in the empty spaces. Ideas appreciated!

[attachment=0]Shot1005.jpg[/attachment]

That looks really good, though that pool is in an akward location, a small kids area can fit there easily.

Huh, that's an interesting angle! You may be right on that actually.. I'm sure I could work it in without much fuss. I'll see how it looks.

Thanks guys! I dont have any ideas about a theme... That is my weak spot... Really weak spot...

Anyway, Beast, its in a full project. lol. Take a look at this:

SCR264.BMP

(Some has been shown before) Its in the left hand corner.

P.S. I know the woody is a monster. lol. Thats what it was intend as. (Think Beast but meaner)

Oh, also, none of the colors are done in that picture... Some other things have happened since that screen was taken and I dont feel comfy showing till its almost done.

Once again, Thanks!

Just a little something me and funkeymon are working on. Please ignore the dead flowers.

I'd refine the mine train a bit: Reason? That litle bump after the downward turn would be quite painful, considering you're accelerating into that element.

Try this- instead of downward rt 180 helix, make it upward, and then drop the train into the tunnel- it will be a LOT smoother and provide a controlled double-down element into the tunnel.

Here is the planning! Guess what it is: And when someone gets it I have a screen!

I'm guessing another unfinished project?

Seriously, add more detail. It's a great block of nothing- but if you're going to post to the 'Preview' thread, make sure there's something TO preview.

R.D.

GFMT