TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4G helix? Yes please.

Wuss. Turn it up. 5.5Gs or more, please.

^ *Goes to change pants* The only criticism I have is 9 cars is a long train. Maybe try bringing it down to 8, maybe 7.

SSSShhhhh... Don't tell Busch Gardens Europe that... they might not be able to run Apollo's Chariot.

5.1 on the bottom of the largest hill, 4.4 at the bottom of the second hill, 4.1 --> 3.0 through the helix, 3.5 through the second helix, 4.4 through the next turn, and 3.2 through the last two helices, if I remember correctly.

Not exactly Schwarzkopf material, but still properly strong.

As for the train length, I want this ride to be a capacity monster. Three trains, 36 per train.

Love that unique ride BAB...good to see something different for once (that has it's own style). For unique rides, I look for something special about them and that ride seems to have a sort of quality about it that makes it on it's own. Good job!

And R.D. that Schwarz looks great. Only complaint is the high loops, but obviously that's a bit hard to correct in RCT with non-organic pieces for better drops and differing loop sizes, so nothing that can really be done about that. Looks great.

Great bunch of screens on this page. First with Rob, amazing as I've come to expect. This feels like BGA to me, if Im wrong, my bad. Catwalk is one of the most impressive I've seen in quite some time.

BAB, the ride is unique, true. But the foliage ain't making it for me. Spruce it up a bit, instead of uusing the same three bushes over and over again. And color will help too.

SC, dang how you've improved. Impressive screen, man. And RD, Im digging the layout. Reminds me of Olympia a lot. Solid, as expected from the leader of the Schwarzkopf cult.

Kumba, thats a pretty cool theme there man. Keep it up.

. And RD, Im digging the layout. Reminds me of Olympia a lot. Solid, as expected from the leader of the Schwarzkopf cult.

"To believe in Him is to be Saved (From backaches, neck problems, head trauma and bruising)."

(And thanks, too. I'd been tinkering with doing a series of compact Looping rides inspired by His ideals.)

TPR.jpg.e274682683adba4cfe572b9b4d02ae53.jpg

I like Photoshopping my designs into the environments I intend for them to go in. I'm working on a very compact project. Even more so than my last project. This too will be intended for an indoor park, although it could just go into a small space.