TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Looking pretty good, I'll be watching for it.

^^^^Maybe use some other shades of brown, but that is really nice.

^^^^^^ Really nice, clean. Nice to see that park be revived, that flume looked great even unfinished.

^^^^^^^I'm liking those colors, any relation to Skyrush?

That looks great. It would be even better if you built a station, queue, exit, and support structure to go along with it.

Edited by A.J.

Right now, I'm building a random RCT2 park in the make your own Six Flags scenario for the fun of it... If it turns out good, I'll let it be up for download. I love playing this scenario and will end up paving the lake in the middle. I like playing this scenario because it's big enough to have a park, and I really enjoy playing with money. I'll probably make it more "foresty" once I finish the park. And yes, I don't use custom scenery... Let me know what you think!

Layout so far of what I have done.

My mine train ride "Escape from Lost Mine"

Serenity Screw is a Classic arrow looper.

Steel Vampire is a stand up that I've been working on, still thinking on what to do for terrain forming.

Well I dump the other park I was making, and last week I watch Jimmy Neutron the Movie. After seeing those amazing rides at the theme park I was inspired to make a roller coaster like the Fireball at Retroland. But this is called Eruption and kinda realistic and kinda nonrealistic,but I love this coaster and keeping it. Also this park will be called Adventure Gardens.

SCR1.BMP

Eurption only at Adventure Gardens.