TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Edit**

I was being an idiot. I was just bored. I design when I get bored. I hate to toggle chain and I was trying to find a way not to have to toggle. I found it but reversed.

I've been trying to use Toggle Chain in ride editor but to no avail. Matter of fact, I haven't got it to work at all, but that's another story. lol

^^ That's some good stuff! I like blue as well! Also you are one of the main reasons for my "comeback"... you will all see soon enough! I love this realism style for NCSO and LOVED Moorseville!

I'm so happy that I inspired you to come back to RCT2! That means a lot

The colors clash in a bad way. Especially the purple & red.

I'd say make the coaster track more of a crimson(dark red)- purple to compliment the yellow supports more as well as blending in a bit more.

It seems nice although the roofs like that on the diagonal walls is a crime :L

I change the coaster color to dark red which looks really good. Also I don't have diagonal roofs so I can't change that. Although this is realistic to me because they could be such thing as a custom Vekoma flying coaster model in the future. I mean I don't want to be very realistic. I just want to be realistic/fantasy in a way. I will have a update by tomorrow with most of the halloween theme area done. I don't have a name for this area so far yet, but I will say if I can't think of a name for it. I will then just call it "The Curse Forest". I would take name suggestions from people though.

Two updates this time. The wood coaster is inspired by The Raven and drops over 50 feet below ground level on its journey through the valley. I'm probably going to increase the turn radii of the turns in the valley portion at some point since the train is generating a lot of laterals and I want the turns to be shallow and Beast-like. I haven't named it yet- any suggestions?56747892_ForestRun_ground-111027153759000.thumb.jpg.e8208602fad55ccccf40808614f6d5b7.jpg

The yet-to-be-named terrain coaster.

I haven't done much work on Volcano in about a month, but I have supported the first two turns and barrel roll. It's incredibly tedious to custom-support this thing, but perhaps I'll pick it up and support the rest of it soon.

Volcano_edit-111027153846001.thumb.jpg.acaf775ebbe19c994d458e7ea282c087.jpg

The-half-finished Volcano.

Ah.

You might want to take the blue coaster (obviously a coaster designed to be made by he-who-must-not-be-named) and raise it in its entirety up by five feet (one notch). That way, you can extend your queue line so it can go under the station.

Ah.

You might want to take the blue coaster (obviously a coaster designed to be made by he-who-must-not-be-named) and raise it in its entirety up by five feet (one notch). That way, you can extend your queue line so it can go under the station.

Quite perceptive of you... The Lord Our Saviour Anton Schwarzkopf (Amen) did serve as inspiration for the SpeedRacer III coaster. I had thought about raising up the platform- in all reality- it IS high enough to put the queue line underneath... But there's a 'hidden' challenge in it. Perhaps our members will be able to fix it for me...