TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK: I give in. You win... Here's a shot from a new park under development- Flying Gardens. This is the CR Coaster, Hurricane, and the Platform built around it. (Yes, I know, this goes against my general principles, but here goes anyway.

SCR73.BMP

See? It's a building. And our NEW Intamin Wingrider (Non-inversion)

SCR75.BMP

And the queue line, too. Yes, More structures. I feel like such a weenie.

It's not a B&M Looper, it's a K'nex looper. I don't understand where you get B&M from, I mean, B&M's coasters aren't made of plastic bits that snap together.

I am the only one here who does knex?

This is the B&M looper I have been working on. I am currently working on the loop.

How much does something like this cost roughly? I know the K'nex serpent coaster is the most expensive of their models, at least from what I've seen. How many sets are required for something like this? I love building things and using my hands and have bought a few of the smaller 20-40$ k'nex models but have always been intrigued by the serpent.

How much does something like this cost roughly? I know the K'nex serpent coaster is the most expensive of their models, at least from what I've seen. How many sets are required for something like this? I love building things and using my hands and have bought a few of the smaller 20-40$ k'nex models but have always been intrigued by the serpent.

A lot. Screamin' Serpent sets are about $60 - $80 with shipping off of ebay. I have I think 9 or 10 of them and that will get you something the size of this:

And yes when I say its a B&M Looper I mean its a knex model that is ment to look like a B&M looper. For example in the video above I built that model to resemble a custom Intamin mega lite.

A.J. says: When you use tags, make sure to include the whole URL.

Edited by A.J.