TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SoCal - I'm enticed. Not huge on those square roofs, they're distracting, try just a flat roof.

CCI- Not much there, but the train really matches the track. Add another type of bush. The building is a nice touch.

BigDipper 80- Looks great, never rode the real deal, but that double dip sure seems fun.

rrp- Wow, certainly see the IoA inspiration in those buildings. The retaining wall near the water is...odd? The rest is superb, great interactivity, and nice use of the red land texture as path.

^^Looks great RRP. The only thing I'm a little iffy on is the color. Either I love it or it's meh, I can't tell. I'll have to wait for more of the archy (which looks awesome btw, very IOA to me). Looking forward to more!

rrp- Wow, certainly see the IoA inspiration in those buildings. The retaining wall near the water is...odd? The rest is superb, great interactivity, and nice use of the red land texture as path.

good observation,the buildings are from IOA

My other park Paradise Gardens has to much lag so I have started work on a new park I would like to see what people think of the Layouts.

This park I plan on calling it Adventure Island

I have still to finish Custom Supporting them, the terrain and station building and some more details still to be added

A custom Schwarzkopf that doesn't invert and sort of Hugs the terrain, It might be called Adventure Express

Here is the ride from the first drop

After the Break Run there the ride dives down around the entrace area then takes a tunnel through the mountain and into the breaks

The other coaster I have started work on is A custom Arrow Looper called Shark Bait.

I would quite like feedback on the coasters Layouts, Please ignore the rest of the park and the bad supports on the coasters as I have still to work on them.

Also does anyone know how many trains a ride like this would run, I have placed 3 however am not sure if that's to many.

Popcorn: Watch your punctuation, please.

As for the Arrow looper, I think I just snapped my neck with the acceleration into the double screw- OUCH! I'd re-think that quite a bit there, as pretty as it is, you'd have lawsuits up the wazoo from the broken necks,spines, skulls, etc. from the entry from Inversion #3 into your double screw.

Sorry about the Bad Grammar.

Now, I have added a Mid Course Break Run where the Corkscrews were however I'm not sure if it's any better. Also any one know how many trains a coaster like this may run?

Thanks for the help and sorry for asking so many questions!

This is where the corkscrews used to be which is now a MCBR

The Corkscrews now (Supports still to be added)

Also any help on if the other coasters layouts ok would be nice.

Much better- The velocity you'd have entered the screws at the end with would have been fatal...

If anything, I'd refine the return from the screws; Arrows of that era tended to do something more 'interesting' such as a rising helix into the brakes, or a high-speed banked turn. I'd reccommend some visuals of the Canyon Blaster (AdventureDome), Dragon Fyre (Canada's Wonderland) or even the Vortex at Kings Island for inspiration- all of them are good basis coasters from Arrow's point of View.