TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

^I like that. Seems very realistic.

This is the entrance area for a small park I am working on. Tentative name is DisneyExpo, or Disney's World's Fair. It's basically a 1900-ized version of Epcot, with exhibition halls celebrating different types of technology, culture, transportation, etc, and an area with individual national pavilions. This is for a small contest over at NE with 5 other guys. Enjoy!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the entrance area for a small park I am working on. Tentative name is DisneyExpo, or Disney's World's Fair. It's basically a 1900-ized version of Epcot, with exhibition halls celebrating different types of technology, culture, transportation, etc, and an area with individual national pavilions. This is for a small contest over at NE with 5 other guys. Enjoy!

This looks great! Cant wait to see the rest of it.

Guess whats next?

MOD EDIT: I don't know- but your link wasn't installed correctly. Start uploading your photos directly to the screen here. Instead, I chose one of two of your photos from your account, Alex.

Shot0066.jpg.7d083053cd020c530b791d62c25c225b.jpg

Edited by QueerRudie

^^^ There's nothing to comment on. You placed a pre-made ride into a flat green park map, with the intention of attention, rather than criticism or to preview, as intended.

Shot0933.thumb.jpg.a953d5ea67a5b96da9868ab085a08c7d.jpg

I've got one area left, nearly done here!

Edited by grrt

^ There's nothing to comment on. You placed a pre-made ride into a flat green park map, with the intention of attention, rather than criticism or to preview, as intended.

I was talking about this