TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have one -

I've never been to a place where only one species of tree grows.

Edited by A.J.

Not only do I see one kind of tree growing there, but they also appear to be arranged in perfect files. I don't know about you, but I would choose somewhere other than a farm to build a theme park.

Use the smaller plants, then mix a few trees in to make the foliage look better.

Great looking ride. Not sure about the trains. Firstly colors. Yellow w\ Blue OTSR's doesn't really fit. Secondly, why not make white a seashell B&M. I don't remember seeing any inversions on that side and I think the Seashells would be fine. Other than that I think the tracks interweave beautifully.

You can't have two train types in NoLimits. In fact, to make coasters duel, you have to have a mobius track. NoLimits 2, however, promises to feature more than one coaster type/track in a single setting.

And I agree...not too sure why you used Kumba-colored trains for this ride. I would have matched the "black/white" theme better, but oh well.