TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^I haven't logged on in years, though occassionally I check out the games thread to see what talent they got over here... I saw nin posted something so I figured I would. And apparently I still have poor grammar, even two years after that one post.

The I305 coaster looks good from out here, but I fear at a closer zoom it wont look as nice. However, that being said, it is a very difficult coaster to perfect. It also seems to blow all the other coasters out of proportion, but seems close enough in scale to the hotel complex.

The rest looks amazing Brandon, glad to see you still play.

I'm a bit iffy on the coaster myself. But I don't think it looks all that bad in game. But at the moment it's the "barest" coaster there. So that might be throwing it off as well. The in game dimensions aren't crazy high. Say maybe 198ft I believe. But if I were to knock it out. I'd have just about enough room for an entire new section. I've gone thru about 3 gigas fully finished with this park....lol. So I'm debating if I really wanna delete it. This park is starting to wear on me, and I'm finally just about finished with it after I fill in the last gaps.

I have one question though. Do you think taking out the two waterslides from the hotel would be a good idea? That's the front of the park, with the entrance actually under the hotel overhang. I wanted to turn it into a "mainstreet" vibe, and I also was thinking about putting a log flume where the slides currently are. The water park inside has quite a bit of slides that are finished with supports. I've already chopped one slide out of the current ones outside, and haven't bothered to theme them. Any opinions on them?

Here's a close-up of the giga coaster. Since someone will most likely say something if I don't put this. This screen is VERY unfinished, please just judge the scale of the coaster, and nothing else.

1616138946_Picture21.thumb.png.154af1f65885fb65a3a968263f51ee6d.png

^It's going along with the I305 theme of a giga. If you've seen I305, it uses the exact same support styling. I am attempting to hack a impulse track to the bottom of the catwalk to accomplish that style even more accurately. But it's still a work in progress. Only the lift, and first turn are supported at the moment. I wouldn't have posted that image in a million years normally. It was the only way for me to show it's actual sizing.

Wait, a cobra roll on that?! I guess if you arent going for realism here its alright, but I wouldn't do it. And if its only 195ft high in game, I don't see the need for the extra-elongated banked turnaround after the first drop. It would kill the pacing, as it seemed much bigger from afar. But the woodie, a dueler, looks awesome...

And CPM, there's not much there to be ready for lol. But hey, its a good looking start. Why have the shuttle loop inside the woodie support structure? thats the only thing that looks iffy to me.

And CPM, there's not much there to be ready for lol. But hey, its a good looking start. Why have the shuttle loop inside the woodie support structure? thats the only thing that looks iffy to me.

hehehehehehehe... Perhaps on Monday, you'll get your wish! After all, I tend to make parks for other people to fix...