TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 2009 Trips Announced!

Hello Theme Park Review Members!

It's that time of year again! Our 2009 trips have been ANNOUNCED! Please read below, download the flyers, and if you have any questions about the trips, feel free to ask in this thread or you may send us an email to elissa@themeparkreview.com

Intial Deposits for all these trips are due NOW!

Scandinavia Trip - June 7th - June 22nd, 2009

- All Ground Transportation via “luxury” coach

- 15 Nights of Lodging from Sunday Night June 7 through Sunday Night June 21

- All Theme Park Admissions - At least 16 Parks!

- One or Two meals per day plus snacks & drinks

- Group Photo & Trip Photo CD

- ERT on Balder, Kanonen, Thunder Coaster, Speed Monster, Falken, Lynet, Piraten, Tornado, Thunderbird, and More!

- Walk Backs, Photo Ops, Q&A’s, Fun Activities, and Contests. Plus Sightseeing time in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki and more!

- Access to Exclusive Message board on TPR to discuss trip specifics and questions that may arise

Parks Include: Tivoli Gardens, Bon Bon Land, Liseberg, Sarkenemmi, Grona Lund, Karolinelund, Farup Sommerland, Bakken, Legoland Billund, Tusenfryd, Linnanmaki, Tivoli Friheden, Power Park, Djurs Sommerland, Hansa Park, Sommerland Syd, & MORE BONUS PARKS!

Cost of this trip: $3500 per person (Total cost amount is based on double occupancy. If you are attending the trip on your own, you will be paired with another trip participant.)

Deep South USA Trip - July 11th - July 17th, 2009

- All Ground Transportation via “luxury” coach starting and ending at the Atlanta (ATL) airport.

- 6 Nights of Lodging from Saturday Night 7/11/09 through Thursday night 7/16/09

- All Theme Park Admissions - At least 7 Parks!

- Exclusive Ride Time, Walk Backs, Photo Ops, Q&A’s, Qbot or other ‘Virtual Line Systems’

- Access to Exclusive Message board on TPR to discuss trip specifics and questions that may arise.

Parks Include: Dollywood, Six Flags over Georgia, Carowinds, Nascar Speed Park, Alabama Adventure, Dixieland, Lake Winnie, & MORE POSSIBLE BONUS PARKS!

Cost of this trip: $1275 per person (Total cost amount is based on double occupancy. If you are attending the trip on your own, you will be paired with another trip participant.)

Texas Trip - July 17th - July 22nd, 2009

- All Ground Transportation via “luxury” coach starting and ending at the Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW) airport.

- 5 Nights of Lodging from Friday Night 7/17/09 through Tuesday night 7/21/09

- All Theme Park Admissions - At least 5 Parks!

- Exclusive Ride Time, Walk Backs, Photo Ops, Q&A’s, Qbot or other ‘Virtual Line Systems’

- Access to Exclusive Message board on TPR to discuss trip specifics and questions that may arise.

Parks Include: Six Flags over Texas, Sea World San Antonio, Kemah Boardwalk, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Schlitterbahn, & MORE POSSIBLE BONUS PARKS!

Cost of this trip: $1175 per person (Total cost amount is based on double occupancy. If you are attending the trip on your own, you will be paired with another trip participant.)

**Combine BOTH the Deep South and Texas Trip for just $2395**

West Coast USA 2009 Trip - August 6th - August 17th, 2009

- All Ground Transportation via “luxury” coach.

- 11 Nights of Lodging from Thursday Night 8/6/09 through Sunday night 8/16/09

- All Theme Park Admissions - At least 15 Parks!

- At least one water park

- Random Fun Activities

Parks Include: Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knott’s Berry Farm, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, California’s Great America, Legoland, Castle Park, Bonfante Gardens, Sea World San Diego, Adventure City, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Universal Studios Hollywood, Scandia, Belmont Park, Disneyland, Disney’s California Adventure, & MORE POSSIBLE BONUS PARKS!

Cost of this trip: $2375 per person (Total cost amount is based on double occupancy. If you are attending the trip on your own, you will be paired with another trip participant.)

**Intial Deposits for all these trips are due NOW!**

(see flyer for details on how to submit your deposit)

westcoasttrip_2009_flyer.pdf

West Coast USA Trip Flyer

deepsouthtexastrip_2009_flyer.pdf

Deep South USA and Texas 2009 Trip Flyer

scanditrip_2009_flyer.pdf

Scandinavia 2009 Trip Flyer

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a couple of questions, Robb.

1. I'll be about a month away from turning 18 when the trip starts. Would I be approved? No problem with my parents signing the form.

2. If you could guess, how many people would you say will go on both?

Thanks! This might make an awesome senior trip.

Also, to answer Coasterdude's other question. If I had to guess I would say about 3/4 of the people that sign up for Deep South will also do Texas...but that's just a guess.

As for the approval process for 16 & 17 year olds...it starts with an email to me!

Also, we'll host a 'Trip Chat' sometime after Halloween craziness. I know a lot of you enjoyed these chats in the past so you can ask more questions and see what others are asking about.

We'll post details as soon as we figure out a good time for the chat (we're thinking November 5th right now).

YES!!!! Ive been waiting for a while for the new trips to be announced! Now that i can see the details i think I'm sold on West Coast already. Now all i need to do is convince my dad this week since he doesn't want to " make important decisions on a relaxed Sunday night"