TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Terminator Salvation: The Ride

robbalvey

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, that Terminator is in the shop...make sure to buy lots of Terminator Merchandise and support the resistance!!!!

Oh, did I mention the ride has fire? Let's hope it doesn't burn it to the ground!!!

Sorry for the delay, I had to bring KT to Gymboree. Most of you won't understand that, but for us it's Gymboree > Terminator!

I may not have understood that three weeks ago, but I understand it completely now!

Awesome pictures. I wish I was there taking pictures.

There will be Fox News at 12 p.m., and Good Day L.A. (repeat) I believe at 12:30 p.m. on Fox TV 11, that's in the Los Angeles Area.

I am sure footage and reports will be on many news stations today, and Fox News at 10 p.m. tonight as well, may have highlights from today's media day.

Robb should hopefully be back soon to get you guys some pictures and video from this morning.

He says it's a good solid GCI ride. I'll let him fill you all in on the rest of the details and what he thinks!

if any one is going saturday for terminator and wishes to gather as a group PM me and we'll set a gather point in the morning befor the park opens and for those who cant make the opening i'll give my contact info to join when you arive. i most likly will be there by myself.

Just got back home from media day. The ride really delivers. The theming, while not *quite* convincing me about the "wood coaster = abandoned machine", was really well done!

You enter the "themed" area of the queue just after the outside swtich backs and there are 3 pre-show areas filled with videos, props, and yes, even Terminators!

The coaster itself is really solid. If you've been on a GCI you'll know what to expect. Great, fast-paced ride with some pops of air all over the place.

The on board audio...well, all I can say is "TAKE THE TUNNEL!!!!"

The fire works well, but maybe not *quite* as impactful after seeing it on X2, I dunno, but it was fun and effective.

Overall, it's a solid ride. It's going to be a fan favorite of many people who visit the park!

I'll have photos later today and a video tomorrow!

--Robb