TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Terminator Salvation: The Ride

robbalvey

For those of us who can not attend or are not located in L.A., remember it is media day, so all the L.A. Stations will be there.

You can get live streaming all around the world(cause unfortunatly i am in germany right when termy opens ) from Fox 11 at www.myfoxla.com

(they usually habe live remotes from 6 am on and a big one between 9-10am/might be different this year) not sure if knbc or abc 7 have live streamings on there websites aswell, just check on it in case you can not deal with Jillian Barbery for 3 hours,lol

Quick edit because I was strolling around the official SFMM Website and found out that the name of the coaster is even longer now

Terminator Salvation: The Ride presented by Jeep

http://www.sixflags.com/magicMountain/rides/TerminatorSalvationTheRide.aspx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the soundtrack for Terminator: Salvation was released today (Danny Elfman, hell yeah!) and it sounds pretty good! I wouldn't be surprised if we hear some of this, along with some kind of sound effects (gun shots, etc.) as the on board audio for Terminator Salvation: The Ride.

I can't find any of the music online to link you guys to (youtube, etc.) but you can hear the samples on iTunes.

Thoughts?

I have some very good news coming soon!

Soon or very soon? Don't keep us waiting Robb!

It will hopefully be tonight, but maybe tomorrow. I will tell you this. If you want to ride Terminator a *LOT* but don't want to have to wait in any lines, you will like this news.

--Robb

^^Thats pretty much what I figured. I will still have a great time (hopefully). Anyone have any updates about the preshow, line, ANYTHING! If you can't tell yet, I can't wait!

^ Sounds good. It sounds like Terminator will be on Q-Bot, but that may just be me.

It will hopefully be tonight, but maybe tomorrow. I will tell you this. If you want to ride Terminator a *LOT* but don't want to have to wait in any lines, you will like this news.

--Robb

I'm getting this awful feeling that I should have waited a few days to buy my flash pass...

^

--Robb