TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Terminator Salvation: The Ride

robbalvey

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Testing Video coming later tonight!!!!

Everyone say "THANK YOU ROBB" for camping out at the park this evening when we have so much going on just to make sure you guys get a nice video of the ride testing!

Thanks for the update Elissa and thank you Robb for the pretty video that you're going to post.

Gee guys, I can't imagine how you guys do it, I have two kids at home and barely have time for dinner sometimes! I couldn't thank you guys enough for all the time you guys put in to bring us these updates. It's easy to take for granted the time it takes you guys to run a site like this and frequently update it with construction photos, late night testing videos, and the special tpr events like WCB, so thank you Robb and Elissa. Your time and work is so greatly appreiciated!!

Aw that looks beautiful!!!! That black streak rolling down the tracks just looks great, do you know if they've started testing the speakers yet?

Oh, and now I can be the first to say thank you AFTER seeing the update

I'm sure we will find out when you post the video, but what does the front car look like? Just curious how the front looks with the audio in front. I hope it's not too much of a view blocker.

To be honest, I didn't really get a goot shot of the front banister. It was getting a bit dark and I really only got *one* good run before I lost most of the sunlight. So instead of doing too much of zoomed in shot I opted for a wider shot so we could see the train in action.

The video is rendering now, but HD video takes a lot longer to render than standard definition so it's taking a while...

--Robb

^^Somebody's from Nor Cal

Just a thought here, how come Disney is so much better at hiding their SOBAT computer boxes than sf is? I'm not sure about BizaROS, but all of the other computer boxes really stand out, while if you ride California Screamin or Space mountain, you either barely notice where the computer goes, (on Screamin's back end) or not at all (I still havent found Space Mountain's).