TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Terminator Salvation: The Ride

robbalvey

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We wanted to do an event similar to Tatsu, or just something...park said no.

At this point, they haven't even announced their own event (similar to the X2 Campout), so who knows.

My guess is they're stressed about getting the ride open and done and don't want to do anything additional.

Definitely the best MF's on the rails today, but I'm surprised nobody commented on this:

On-track testing of the newly arrived Terminator Salvation coaster trains is expected to begin on Sunday at Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Sorry, but I don't think they look as good as everyone else seems to think.

Deep down, the theme doesn't fit a wooden coaster, and these sheet metal trains don't either.

I agree. The trains are...interesting looking. I'm not sure I like them too much.

Sorry, but I don't think they look as good as everyone else seems to think.

AGREED. The front panel is bland and uninspired. I'm wondering how the front row will have audio. However, I will say, the side paneling looks good, but, the view from the back is less than stellar.

True, I'm being way picky about this...and the trains will look good from the side...but best MF's ever? Um...I don't agree with that..

^^For me, Troy still comes in with the best MFs, but these are definitely a close second.

^^^There will most likely be a cover going over the speakers, probably incorporating the grab-bar as well. And I would put money that the speakers for the front row will go behind the sheet-metal front railing.

^^^There will most likely be a cover going over the speakers, probably incorporating the grab-bar as well. And I would put money that the speakers for the front row will go behind the sheet-metal front railing.

A cover couldn't incorporate a grab-bar. MF's don't have grab bars, and they wouldn't have a grab bar on the car in front of yours...that wouldn't be safe.