TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tele2 Insane, Intamin ZacSpin for Gröna Lund

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its great to see this ride approaching the final days before opening! Just like the coaster, my model of Insane will be probably completed on opening day. I spoke with the park about what the surrounding buildings will look like and they replied in my email with the 3D rendering in a computer program (of course one that I do not have).

SO, will someone please take some pictures of what the station and all the surrounding buildings look like, that would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has autocadd (the actual file is in .dwg format), and you would open it and print screen some images that would be great too! Thanks for your help!

Pictures of my model can be found at the bottom of this page.

Tomorrow is the press view of Tele2 Insane (between 10.00-13.00, swedish time of course!). I will be there and hope I can take some photos. It will certainly be a part of it in Swedish newspapers on Wednesday. I'll try to get to link these pages to this forum. Although you can not read Swedish, you can check out the pictures!

insane.jpg.388f12e5d4b0ee389b632a2572323521.jpg

Today, they have probably tested the track a lot. You can see a car in the middle of the picture.