TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tele2 Insane, Intamin ZacSpin for Gröna Lund

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

especially since both Gröna Lund AND Liseberg's got new rides
Your forgetting the world's first coaster at Skara Sommarland and the first coaster at Kolmården. 2009 seems to be the best year for Swedish amusement parks yet.

I hope that they start building this thing soon...

Has anyone else followed another Zacspin being built? Is it a relatively quick build? I understand that all coasters are pretty complicated to build, just wondering with the completely Vertical layout if that made the construction more complicated, or if it made it easier since it is all one one straight line?

Not much more to see here now...

Oooo, what just happened, did the Gröna Lund people change the angle. So the rest of the construction will be on a slant...

Wonder how long it will be until they have to change the view again.

EDIT1:

It didn't take them long to change it, I have to say that this view is superb and the sun won't interfere with that camera as it did before in the evenings, but if they had tilted it slightly downwards then it would have been even better.

Mmmm, not much to do now.

EDIT2:

Looks like my word is their law

Absolutely perfect image!! I can't wait for this thing to open now!!

It looks like they're making sure everybody is getting a good look-see at how the construction is going, with the webcam changing angles and viewpoints. Which is great!

Oh, I hope this is up and running when we get there in June on the tour. Can't wait!

^ The opening date specified on the Gröna Lund home page is the 25:th of April, so there is plenty of time for screw ups

After adding loads of supports yesterday evening, they started the day with track-work.

The MCBR have been installed with wheels and everything.