TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Trip Report Time w/Pics! PLEASE HELP me get to Disneyland!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Switched things up and voted at night so it would bump the thread back up in prime time viewing

Peace, Big Mike

Awesome! Hey, I saw that you were on the Tonight Show but I missed it when it was first on. The episode was played again last night for us and Mom and I were SO EXCITED too see you on the show!

Switched things up and voted at night so it would bump the thread back up in prime time viewing

Peace, Big Mike

Awesome! Hey, I saw that you were on the Tonight Show but I missed it when it was first on. The episode was played again last night for us and Mom and I were SO EXCITED too see you on the show!

I guess that is why 4 more people said they saw me on Leno during the day today!

I was thinking to myself "that was 3 weeks ago" lol

All the best, Big Mike

Voted again...the power of TPR being shown again at its full might!! Our own little vicarious Disney TPR take-over!!!

PS...I just bought a Tinkerbell-esque costume myself for this Halloween. But now I'm off to get a bottle of absinthe as I'm going to be a slightly different green fairy!!!