TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Trip Report Time w/Pics! PLEASE HELP me get to Disneyland!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all!! I must say I'm very honored to be on the main page. The TPR main page is my homepage (yep, it seriously is) so when I pulled up a new internet window tonight I noticed it. I saw my picture at first and didn't think anything of it and then realized that our link was posted. Everyone in my house heard this loud gasp and "OH MY GOD!! We're on the TPR main page!!" It really is exciting to have that much support from everyone! For almost 2 years now I've been reading and enjoying all the great trip reports, especially the ones posted on the main page, so it really is an honor to be up there too.

I would like to again say a BIG thanks to everyone for your support and votes!!! Now only 11 more days and we'll know if we won. Please keep on voting and TPR can lead the way to victory!

p.s. I promise to post my first and hopefully AWESOME trip report when we get back if we win

Thank you all!! I must say I'm very honored to be on the main page. The TPR main page is my homepage (yep, it seriously is) so when I pulled up a new internet window tonight I noticed it. I saw my picture at first and didn't think anything of it and then realized that our link was posted. Everyone in my house heard this loud gasp and "OH MY GOD!! We're on the TPR main page!!" It really is exciting to have that much support from everyone! For almost 2 years now I've been reading and enjoying all the great trip reports, especially the ones posted on the main page, so it really is an honor to be up there too.

I would like to again say a BIG thanks to everyone for your support and votes!!! Now only 11 more days and we'll know if we won. Please keep on voting and TPR can lead the way to victory!

p.s. I promise to post my first and hopefully AWESOME trip report when we get back if we win

As much as it sounds like we made your day...you've just made mine!!!

THANK YOU for your support!

--Robb "I hope you win!" Alvey