TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Liseberg Discussion Thread

I did not understand a word of what he was saying in that video. But, with that said, what I got from it was how much he loves Helix and he is so proud of the way it turned out. He was just glowing with pride. And he should be. I think Liseberg has another world class coaster on their hands here.

I did not understand a word of what he was saying in that video. But, with that said, what I got from it was how much he loves Helix and he is so proud of the way it turned out. He was just glowing with pride. And he should be. I think Liseberg has another world class coaster on their hands here.

You could always turn on the subtitles in English if you want to make sense of it all

You could always turn on the subtitles in English if you want to make sense of it all

I could do that. But then I won't be able to imagine what he's really saying is how he wants to make mad passionate love to his new ride. And I like it better that way.

On my way home from work, I saw that test run was in progress. Had to stop and look. Three trains in a row was running and I think maybe they were installing train nr 3, late at night. Looked really nice. 4 days to go.

But the problem with the lights on the wagon three on one of the trains is not resolved. Strangely.

Any idea why Mack test the train without parts of them? Bluefire testes without basically anything and Helix tests without the lead car.

They have done the tests without the cover of the lead car. Probably so they can do some simple adjustment to the wheels.

After a couple of laps it have gotten better. Clear difference between the trains. Front is definitely better than back in my opinion. Now for some more rides

Does it match the hype? I really want it to ride as well as it looks!

Either way, I am determined to give it a spin this summer when I head to Sweden!

After a couple of laps it have gotten better. Clear difference between the trains. Front is definitely better than back in my opinion. Now for some more rides

What do you mean by clear different between the trains? Other speed or was it just your seat in the train, you ment? Front or back.

Seemed as if it did not quite meet your expectations, did it?

(Not sure if this is Lisa?)

Anyway here is the translation:

"One word to describe the ride in helix: AWESOME!!!!!!"

"Been on it 15 times...it is a coaster of world class...it has everything one can wish for..."

"Helix is so good!!!!!"