TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Liseberg Discussion Thread

This is shaping up to be one of those projects I dreamed about making on RCT and No Limits. All the terrain hopping, tunnels, etc. That top hat has some crazy supports. This ride is going to be spectacular and looks to be a real people eater, too. Will it be running four trains?

Thanks everyone for all the comments!!

The supports look a bit obtrusive on the hillside at certain points though. Makes me wonder if they flipped the track and support colors if it would look better, or just a darker color for the supports in general. Regardless, it's going to be an awesome coaster.
That would only work for now, but once the landscaping department have worked their magic, like they have in the first launch area, and also give some time to the new plants/grass to at-least turn green before doing a final judgement, then it will all blend in much more into the hill. Much more so than having darker supports.

Is it just me that think that this coaster has the potential to be one the best in the world. It appears to have everything:

Speed

Inversions

Airtime

Intensity

G-Force

Terrain

Twist & Turns

Lapbars

and beautiful to look at!

That really sums up the ride in just a few words, can't wait to experience them all together

^We'll see how it does in intensity but from what I've heard Blue Fire is not the most forceful ride around, despite being very good.

There are a few things that makes me believe that Helix will be much more intense than Blue Fire.

First of all is the announced maximum force between the two, where Helix have a 1 g advantage between them.

Then you have all that extra steel beefing connector where the track meets the supports.

Speaking of Supports then it seems like there are a lot more of them / length of track.

Also the first half of the top hat really looks ludicrously tight given the speed that you will enter it with.

And finally the way it will interact with other rides and features at great speeds, makes you really wanting to keep your arms and head inside the train at all costs

Since Friday, they have completed the helix and also done the ending half of the zero-g before it. No real action today as of yet, but I'm pretty sure that they are doing final checks before moving to the Pretzel Loop area.

I'm sorry to say that I won't be doing any in-depth updates during the coming week, so until I get back, have a nice week!!

Rides on top of rides on top of rides. I myself am not too fond of the color scheme either. But maybe once all the foliage gets put it in then it will look a lot better. Either way, the layout itself looks amazing!

Because my brother is away on some sort of vacation, I took some photos when I did a few errands in Gothenburg today.

/// Marcus

_1160062_tn.jpg.f65e33c800f76cff53d81931fcd3eff5.jpg

_1160063_tn.jpg.edd6654cfe0f870faf409a4497b6faa0.jpg

_1160064_tn.jpg.b0b844db98d8d3b88652b3e25f0d61df.jpg

_1160066_tn.jpg.3532afac2f00136af3367ee159134335.jpg

The Liseberg flag has been removed from the tophat.

Edited by lond