TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Curvir Amusement's Lost Continents

I do have a few suggestions that may help.

It seems your a new user to the game who got a load of RCT3 Custom Scenery. I'm not going to bash you on that but I'm going to give you some tips on them.

You can find tutorials in the Atari Forums!

-Make your buildings less blocky

-Go Slow on the updates, don't show us a bunch of unfinished stuff

-If you know how to get custom scenery, get every thing of plumers and shy guys. Its very useful!

-Work on the foliage, its not all about the rides.

That's all I have to say that sounds important and not too critical!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ blocky = is a straight forward building that looks boring, shaped like a square or a rectangle. something like this: klick

instead of a nice shaped building that has more walls then 4, and several roofs and different levels etc. hope you get it

About the park: I think it's pretty okay, but the rides are too far away from each other. Now you can build towards each other, but for you as a builder its easier to have a starting point (the entrance) and build from there instead of plopping rides all over the map. Like the lay-outs of the coasters though!

First of all I don't want to be harsh and sorry for the expression but your park looks like a cake in wich some ingredients are missing. You don't use all the tools you have like landscaping and foliage make a world of difference. Like some other said don't rush on many posts but show us somthing thats finished with the full package (ride, landscaping, theming, foliage, etc). Now you've just shown us some unfinished layouts wich are good but you need to finish the rides first in my opinion before showing them. I have all the confidence you can pull it of but have patience in your building and you'll get it right believe me.

/\ Here we have the Aloha Gifts and Food.

/\ You can sit here when you get food.

/\ I got a good view from the Sunset Eye.

/\ The job center.

The first ever McDonald's in a tent!

Expect some more later.

PLANS:

-Staff Room

-Buildings covering the wooden supports on Sunset Eye

-MGM Grand Hawaii

-New Arrow coaster (2001)

-B&M Stand Up (2001)

-Lights, Trash cans, benches

-Trees

-More "welcoming" entrance

-Parking garage

-Waterpark

-Monorail

Ummm. All I can say is that if that roller coaster were real it would be crazy painful as it is way too twisted and un banked. Also this park is very unrealistic as you have a major B&M hyper, a maurer schtone (sp) a GCI and an X car.

I really think that before the next update you need some organization or at least some kind of themeing to go with what you already have. Also you have like the most family unfriendly park ever as very small children will not even be able to ride the spinner.

Also how does the woodie remind you at all of medusa which is a B&M

The Please Organize Ghost

• 3 weeks later...