TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

California's Great America "Inside Track"

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm super excited for this blog. Hopefully we get some real insider news on whats happening with the new woodie.

Hey TPR's, anyone going to the opening of CGA Haunt tonight? I'm thinking of dusting off the ol Platinum Pass

I really enjoyed what the park had to offer. The talent are all still learning, but the maze quality is outstanding, and honestly like you said, you can't really compare 1 year to 36 at this point... but.... It will blow Fright Fest at SFDK out of the water. I promise.

You should check it out, I had a lot of fun.

Really, that's kind of what I figured but I wanted to check. My coworker wanted to take her kids to DK to do the Halloween events. Seems like maybe I should tell her to take her kids to CGA instead.

I'm still trying to convince my wife to let me take the family to DK so I can get my THBS credit. It's all about baby steps, baby steps...

If they are looking for something scary, and quite a bit of it, CGA's Haunt is the way to go. Plus the normal park is open, and it really isn't a bad price. There are discount coupons available at Burger King locations, as well as other discounts floating around the market.

I have yet to head over to DK to ride THBS. I will someday I presume.