TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Music, Music, Music

Wes

99 Songs of Revolution by Streetlight Manifesto is the best cover album I have ever heard in my life. Streetlight has always been one of my favorite bands, and I was really excited to hear that they were doing a bunch of cover songs. On this album they covered one of my favorite songs ever, Linoleum by NOFX. And they did it flawlessly. This album really is just amazing and any fan of music should defenitely check it out.

---Brent

^^ It was my friend named Trevor, he posts as RHCPfan1, but he never posts here, and he no longer listens to the Chilli Peppers. We all rocked out to 99 songs of revolution on the way there. I like that shirt though, its like a soldier or some guy who looks like a shoulder leaning on a streetlight. I originally pretty much bought it for such great heights since it was the only song I already knew, but the cd has totally grown on me in every way.

Next week it's "I Love the 90's: The Party" again. In 2009 it was great, with 44.000 people on 2 days! This year there is only one day but again sold out.

http://www.ilovethe90s.be/

My video of 2009:

This year, the artists are:

MC Hammer

Def Dames Dope

Regi

Rednex

Double Vision

D-Devils

Mo-Do

A DJ will play other 90's songs between the artists gigs.

^^ How close to Verizon do you live? Did you hear the GWAR **** salute 2 summers ago. It was awesome. I work at Wild Rivers during the summer and Gwar was headlining sounds of the underground. Suddendly from the stadium everyone yelled **** and it carried into wild rivers, or at least near the ticket booth. GWAR have some balls, but if you ever look them up be VERY afraid.

• 2 weeks later...

^Yeah, I saw it last night it was interesting to say the least. I didn't think it was all that controversial though but then again it takes a lot to shock me. On Gwar they are hilarious live. I can't stand there music cause I think it sucks but there shows are great due to the madness on stage. By the way are you going to the Slackers show on Saturday at the Glasshouse?

This Saturday, I might be going to a show downtown with my senior friend Travis, to see some local bands. 9:00 News, The Secretions, Hit Reset and the Snot Cocks. I've never actually heard of any of them today, but from what I've heard I like them. They're punk, really high energy. I'm excited for the show.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know Ratatat? If you know, it's cool. They announced recently the name of their upcoming LP (called LP4), and when this new album will come out (June 8th, on the english label XL Records). Here's the first great tune of this album :

Anyway the whole LP had just been leaked. So ... You'll have to search a bit on the internet if you wanna heard it. Trust me, this album is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itThGRu4Ev4