TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Music, Music, Music

Wes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^That's one of those bands I should like based on what else I like, but haven't really gotten into yet. I hear good things about them, though.

Guess who I'm finally going to see! Warrant. (More stoked about this than I probably should be, I'll admit.)

^That's one of those bands I should like based on what else I like, but haven't really gotten into yet. I hear good things about them, though.

Guess who I'm finally going to see! Warrant. (More stoked about this than I probably should be, I'll admit.)

Yet?? Good Lord they have been around since forever.....LOL. Just plain fun rock and roll with a lot of inuendo.....and after 30 plus years, Steve has not lost a bit in the live department.

Just got to see these guys live for the first time since 1991!!!! Still kicking A$$ all these years later!!!

I remember seeing Kix at bars in PA and MD in the early '80's. They still kick ass. They play at least once every year in Baltimore and the place is always packed.

dt

Just got to see these guys live for the first time since 1991!!!! Still kicking A$$ all these years later!!!

I remember seeing Kix at bars in PA and MD in the early '80's. They still kick A$$. They play at least once every year in Baltimore and the place is always packed.

dt

They just released their new album....Rock Your Face Off, and are doing some pretty decent touring. Get out and see them....I believe they have held up netter than any other band from that era.

They also have 3 side project bands......Funny Money which are really good too, and both guitar players have their own bands they perform with on the side...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^ I wouldn't say her lyrics are really deep, but the songwriting is typically strong and I enjoy most of her music. She has a pretty cruddy voice when she sings live (as evidenced by her horrific debut on SNL a few years ago, and many other live youtube clips), but on tape I like her a lot, especially the newest album - the country-stoner-rock vibe suits her well. As long as her producers dump loads of reverb on her voice it sounds great.

For any Incubus fans out there like myself, they performed a new song at KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas.

Even though I prefer the earlier/heavier Incubus, their new album that's coming up next year is supposed to be similar to what A Crow Left Of The Murder sounded like, which I thought was a fantastic album BTW. Now I just gotta anxiously wait for the album to go out and announce a US Tour!