TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yeah, let's keep this to projects you're abandoning and offering up to others to complete.

This is a thread to show anything that is not worthy of its own topic. If you have any unfinished work, trailer images, and anything related to a coaster sim. Post it here!

The idea of 'The Dump Place' is where you show screens of some of your work, but you put them in here because you're not ready to create a topic for the park itself.

Cool someone who likes manga too, I've been thinking to do a mangaland in Rct3 but I haven't found any good idea's yet. Maybe a coaster after the comic BLAME! I hope you know that one. Deathnote is cool but how you gonna make a coaster out of that? A racing coaster between Kira and L?

• 1 month later...
Here's a little thing I'm working on. What do you guys think?

Looks nice, but aren't you using the wrong thread? This is more a preview and probably needs to go here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47259

Only reason that it should go here is if you gave up on it and stopped working on it. That's one person's opinion anyway.

Terry

I had a random spur of the moment idea with this coaster....a launched Vekoma SLC (using the trains found on their superboomerrang coasters like Deja Vu).

Since I dont have custom scenery yet I did with what scenery i could when i finished this ride then ultimately ditched it in favor of newer better custom made parks.

Its name was Ghost Rider (the one from Marvel Comics). The station was inside an old western hotel/inn I made, with the launch section in flames as the train flew down the launch pad, kinda like the fiery trail Ghost Rider would leave behind him.

http://s363.photobucket.com/albums/oo76/persianking44/?action=view&current=Shot0001.jpg

I ended up actually liking this design

Here's something I made in No Limits a while back. I stopped working on it because of 2 reasons:

1: I was terrible at making custom supports (see 2nd hill).

2: The overall ride wasn't very thrilling after the beginning.

Stratosphere.nltrack

The ride itself. World's tallest roller coaster.

2105654450_StratosphereCANCELLED3.jpg.3e7d3695a60798761300749ffa522444.jpg

The layout of the ride.

825959933_StratosphereCANCELLED2.jpg.2b14f54846bd88875350eac2640101d2.jpg

The only finished supports.

1747967803_StratosphereCANCELLED1.jpg.6e40730d3b279aa704a1dc16791dc96f.jpg

The view from the launch zone.