TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Great State Race-AND THE WINNER IS....

disneygurlz2s

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going up to Boston this weekend, I'll see if I can find some MA ones. Could get RI too but it looks like you already have that covered (lol at the Big Blue Bug...). Can't promise anything but I'll look.

I too am in Australia but Hurricane/Maccaboy, let's organise what we could do.

We have a few parks to source from. How about I take Movie World, Hurricane you could do Dreamworld and Maccaboy, you could send a lovely one of that lighthouse/Cape Byron since it's probably harder for you to come by a postcard from a theme park? Any other Australians could do Wet'n'Wild, Whitewater World, Luna Park Sydney/Melbourne or whatever...

That way, she has some postcards in her collection from Aussie parks so it will kill two birds with the one stone.

Sammi, you have a great daughter. While I'm not looking forward to the pain of pregnancy/childbirth when I eventually-in-the-not-too-near-future have a kid, I hope mine is as cute as yours!!!

^^^YES!!!

She's awesome. Thanks everyone for the support, and make sure to follow through! Don't forget to write two facts about your state on each one.

Also, I don't think it would hurt to have multiple ones from the same state. For example, all I could find here was a 'So Cal' and 'Santa Monica' post card. So if someone else from California can get a 'California' or another big city (maybe San Francisco) I'm sure that would be awesome as well.

I too am in Australia but Hurricane/Maccaboy, let's organise what we could do.

We have a few parks to source from. How about I take Movie World, Hurricane you could do Dreamworld and Maccaboy, you could send a lovely one of that lighthouse/Cape Byron since it's probably harder for you to come by a postcard from a theme park? Any other Australians could do Wet'n'Wild, Whitewater World, Luna Park Sydney/Melbourne or whatever...

That way, she has some postcards in her collection from Aussie parks so it will kill two birds with the one stone.

Sammi, you have a great daughter. While I'm not looking forward to the pain of pregnancy/childbirth when I eventually-in-the-not-too-near-future have a kid, I hope mine is as cute as yours!!!

im going to DReamworld next week

and wetnwild

ill do both

xx