TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Great State Race-AND THE WINNER IS....

disneygurlz2s

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone!

Sammi brought her postcards home today... anyone care to guess how many she received??? Give up? 93!!!

So, just one more big thanks to everyone involved.. there were many of you whose names/screen names were familiar, from the Alveys to Catrina and Ted, to Nana White (Kidtum's Grandma) to Big Mike, Chuck, RapidsNerd, Zaneymon and Matteo (who we remembered from Holiday World in 07). And so many new friends-The Stein Girls who had Arizona and New Mexico covered, Tara and Dustin, "the Hulk" and several others who sent multiple postcards! Of course, it would be impossible to thank EVERYONE by name, and many of you remained anonymous, however we sat tonight and read and looked at each and every one and it was so cool!!

Thank you again to Robb and Elissa for allowing me/us to post the request on Sammi's behalf. I think she was truly overwhelmed at how many she was receiving! There's a little gift for Kristen (if her Mommy doesn't steal it first) on it's way to you!

Thanks again-

The Shouflers

(PS... If any of you make it to Kings Island next summer, Sammi will be happy to help you get your kiddie coaster credit for FREE....LOL!)

100_2738.JPG.ab8e1167ec537b7850a4850102da357f.JPG

100_2746.JPG.6d37505a333f63ba9274205ccff68ba2.JPG

100_2742.JPG.1891e093cf39417d2d867bed2ac738fb.JPG

Here's a close up of many...hope you see yours!

1252602066_Sammiwithpostcards.jpg.aedbabe7733d62629ae8ecbecd49e9dc.jpg

Here she is with her 93 post cards! Thank you all!!

Hey Everyone!

Sammi brought her postcards home today... anyone care to guess how many she received??? Give up? 93!!!

So, just one more big thanks to everyone involved.. there were many of you whose names/screen names were familiar, from the Alveys to Catrina and Ted, to Nana White (Kidtum's Grandma) to Big Mike, Chuck, RapidsNerd, Zaneymon and Matteo (who we remembered from Holiday World in 07). And so many new friends-The Stein Girls who had Arizona and New Mexico covered, Tara and Dustin, "the Hulk" and several others who sent multiple postcards! Of course, it would be impossible to thank EVERYONE by name, and many of you remained anonymous, however we sat tonight and read and looked at each and every one and it was so cool!!

Thank you again to Robb and Elissa for allowing me/us to post the request on Sammi's behalf. I think she was truly overwhelmed at how many she was receiving! There's a little gift for Kristen (if her Mommy doesn't steal it first) on it's way to you!

Thanks again-

The Shouflers

(PS... If any of you make it to Kings Island next summer, Sammi will be happy to help you get your kiddie coaster credit for FREE....LOL!)

I just want to ask send a big THANK YOU to everyone at TPR who sent in postcards and their support.

I think that is so awesome!!!!

Congrats on winning!

--Robb

• 3 weeks later...