TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Annoying stuff that happens in theme parks- The List

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really only happens at Cedar Fair parks, but if you are going to have mandatory 1ockers, at least be proactive to allow an option to transfer lockers between attractions like Six Flags. Also, if you're going to push the refill bottles, have holders again, like what Six Flags does and not force your guests to buy a 1ocker to store those bottles.

Grats on being proud of not being knowledgable about something.

There's nothing wrong with not being knowledgeable about something unimportant like Pokemon. I've filled my brain's "useless bull***" quota with other useless bull*** (see my presence on this board for example).

This really only happens at Cedar Fair parks, but if you are going to have mandatory 1ockers, at least be proactive to allow an option to transfer fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo between attractions like Six Flags. Also, if you're going to push the refill bottles, have holders again, like what Six Flags does and not force your guests to buy a 1ocker to store those bottles.

Haha, you forgot one!

Word filters or GTFO.

This really only happens at Cedar Fair parks, but if you are going to have mandatory 1ockers, at least be proactive to allow an option to transfer fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo between attractions like Six Flags. Also, if you're going to push the refill bottles, have holders again, like what Six Flags does and not force your guests to buy a 1ocker to store those bottles.

But...as somebody who has had more than one drink bottle stolen, drink holders do not prevent that. I will never leave a bottle unattended again. Cheaper to buy the all day lockers than a new drink bottle on return visits.

Grats on being proud of not being knowledgable about something.

There's nothing wrong with not being knowledgeable about something unimportant like Pokemon. I've filled my brain's "useless bull***" quota with other useless bull*** (see my presence on this board for example).

Seriously... If it wasn't for having an overnight job where there's a lot of downtime where I can do "useless bull****", I would probably post here very rarely! I don't understand how anybody with an actual life can find time to do this Pokemon GO thing, but hey... Their life, not mine!

• 2 months later...

omg! When waiting in lines for rides the the people in front of you are being space cadets,talking to friends,or glued to their phones,and dont MOVE UP when the line is moving! They then leave this big huge empty space when we can simply can be getting closer to the ride. I dont know how many times i seen people do that! There was so many times i wanted to say something to them! The worst offenders of this are those high school girls who think the world revolves around them....yea those types

1) Line cutting.

2) The girls who are scared as hell and cry, complain and scream the whole time. They just take up so much extra space in line for coaster enthusiasts.

3) people who disregard the height requirement at the entrance and bring their 4 year old daughter in line for Superman: Ride of Steel.

^ I agree with Number 3.

And even here at our little park, Playland during it's season, and during the PNE, there are parents who don't get it, and suddenly go

into a "I Didn't Know" mode, holding up the loading of the coaster, etc. It's maddening, immature and not very adult, and so...

Parents - be real with your young kids, and check their height with the (usual) park spot and

measurement device to do this. And help them to accept the fact, that they're just not big enough, yet.

That's your responsibility. Not the park's. No excuses.

oh and another thing. When waiting in line to scan your tickets and someone just has to have something wrong with their ticket and take an extra 5 minutes to get through. Dont they come prepared before getting to the park? Luckily,though,its easy to get out of that situation at times just go to the faster moving line. I did this at Cedar Point and said to my friend who i was with,that i was gonna switch lines as it was faster. She for some odd reason rudely shuck her head and rolled her eyes because of that. See i am a SUPER impatient person and see well as very very low tolerance for impatient people! So it often doesnt make for a great combo But impatient or not some people do take an unnecessary amount of time...

^ I go through that myself, most times at the Disney parks. And it's all to do with the technology and not much else.

And there's nothing you and I can do about it, when we are in that queue when this happens. Just try to keep in mind,

that you are mere steps away from what you are really happy about....?

^ I go through that myself, most times at the Disney parks. And it's all to do with the technology and not much else.

And there's nothing you and I can do about it, when we are in that queue when this happens. Just try to keep in mind,

that you are mere steps away from what you are really happy about....?

Do you mean you get stuck behind people like that or you yourself is the person with the "faulty" ticket?