TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

P. 278: Mardi Gras Festival 2021 details announced!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Park President Jeffrey Siebert has been sharing some wonderful pictures online! (I did mention to him I was going to post them here at TPR)  

^ I think it's a sign Hell has frozen over, and maybe the GOP Senators will vote to convict

Now, Bill. . you have to search for the clinical term:  "Blueprints shaped like penis"

Posted Images

Yeah he said they'll tell us on 5/13. In the meantime the SFFT twitter account retweeted that link about 5 times today. Rumor has been GP on Memorial Weekend all along. If its sooner I won't be surprised but 5/25 sounds like a safe bet. I'm still hoping for the 17th or 18th.

They sent out emails today to the people chosen for the video shoot and I got one! I'm so freaking excited I don't even know what to do with myself. Anybody else get emails yet?

Just found out I was selected to be in the commercial shoot next Thursday, the 9th. I am super excited, and will definitely be back to report how it goes!!

I got an email also and will try to be there on the 8th as I want to be the one of the first to ride it! And that I have nothing better to do at home. And then probably go the media event on the 15th.

You guys are gonna love this. I did the Gold Striker promo and it was awesome being able to ride it several times. With the coaster you have now, it should be amazing.

I'm very interesting in seeing what you think of it.

I only went one day but I got in 8 rides in about 2-1/2 hours, that is riding it, getting back in line, getting back on, etc., and taking a few breaks.

Of course it may be different for this ride but if you read the comments in the CGA thread that might give you an idea.

And this all depends on how many people are there, how often they cycle the trains, etc., but I would expect you should get several rides on it.

So they don't just keep you in the station? Interesting. Well, I am going to there all day so hopefully I'll get in enough to satisfy, haha. I've started having dreams about it, and now I can finally ride it!