TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

I wonder if they will attach a cover at the bottom of the first drop again to block from falling rocks like they did when it first opened.

Sure they can put a net on the cliff side to prevent this from happening...

Either way, these pictures make iRattle look very interesting. BTW, does anybody know what comes after the cliff tunnel? Will there be a helix or will it just go straight into the brakes?

I wonder if they will attach a cover at the bottom of the first drop again to block from falling rocks like they did when it first opened.

Sure they can put a net on the cliff side to prevent this from happening...

Either way, these pictures make iRattle look very interesting. BTW, does anybody know what comes after the cliff tunnel? Will there be a helix or will it just go straight into the brakes?

I don't believe anyone knows for sure just yet. So far, just speculation.

Thanks for the new pics!!! Great update!

Everything after the tunnel is pure speculation right now. Some are saying it's gonna go right into the brake run leading into the station just because it's not on the video. The video also doesn't show Gully Washer at the bottom of the first drop(at least not that I saw) but of course it's still gonna be there. I'm sure they left it out not to give the entire ride away and hopefully leave some surprises in store for us.

As far as the cover over the bottom of the first drop.......it looks like this time the first drop is pushed back further away from the wall than what it was in 1992 so they may not need it after all. They may also just drape the chain link mesh off the side of the wall like SKC. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

^^LMAO!

Thank you! Doesn't matter what the video shows or doesn't show. Like I said before, Gully Washer isn't at the bottom of the first drop in the video, it just shows a pond but that doesn't mean it's not gonna be there. The video is illustration purposes but not the end all be all.

^^

Hmm....pretty interesting. Thanks for posting the updates from inside the park. Looks like they're getting quite a bit of work done. Can't wait to see what they do with the last part of the ride. I'm still hoping after the tunnel there's something like a downward spiral double helix and then up into the brake run. Hoping for something good.

Just looking at it, it looks possible the brake run is in line with the original dip to the brake run, and the tunnel slightly to the right in the picture. It doesn't look like the helix by road runner is being completely demolished. So, my instincts are telling me there just might be something at the end of that tunnel. The picture is at an angle so there isn't a safe guesstimation. After the drop off the cliff, especially since it looks like it will be elevated a little more, there should be a decent amount of speed coming out of the tunnel, too much to slow down in that small amount of space for the brake run without trimmers in my opinion.