TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Nice! Thanks for the update. I will agree....the track does look like a brighter orange than what I thought it would be but hey.....I'm just happy that this make over is taking place. I can't wait to see work started on the first drop. Anyone have anymore information or updates from inside the park? Any thing else going on close to the station that they could see from RoadRunner Express??? It was pointed out earlier that the area around Wagon Wheel was fenced off......but hasn't that been for the entire season or is that new???

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in line for Dare Devil Dive in technical rehearsal. This is not a drill. I repeat: this is not a drill!

Superman is my favorite floorless coaster.  I love the forces and that layout.  It also surprised me last time when I stopped at the nearby shopping mall and saw it poking above the quarry up there.

^^ It was today, Bert — from about 11:15am to 2:00pm. The mask business was bad. I'm over getting bent out of shape about such things, but I did get a few stealth-creeper snapshots to send to fri

Posted Images

Thanks for the photos! Looks like we will be able to get some good angles on construction during the off season. Can't wait to ride this thing next year!

The best places I've found to take pictures are from La Cantera, the Crackaxle Canyon train station and from the actual train itself. I always park in front of Neiman Marcus and walk across to the grass to get good shots of the helix area. I wish there was a better place to take pictures of the lift hill/tunnel area.

Iron Rattler looks like its going to be very awesome. I can tell you Rockey Mountain did a great job renovating New Texas Giant, and I expect this coaster to be just as good, maybe even a little better. Don't know yet thought, I cant wait to ride it!

Wow those overbanks look way smaller than in the animation! Just goes to show how those aren't 100% accurate or anything. Hope they carry some good speed through there

Can't wait to see more. At this rate there will be pretty good progress to see when I go to SA in 4 weeks!

Thanks for the update. I think low over banked turns will be really nice, since the turns will come faster. It's going to probably be hauling through those turns anyways.