TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Sorry to disturb the 2018 speculation, but I have to chime in to say how nice this park is. While Magic Mountain and Great Adventure are often considered the chain's 2 best parks with enthusiasts, this is the nicest Six Flags park I've been too. Great theming in every area and it never felt tacky like it does at other Six Flags parks. The park's setting is also amazing and the ops were sending trains out fast on everything.

Oh and it certainly helps that Iron Rattler is absolutely insane. It's definitely in my top 5 and I think it may be my new number 2 just behind Fury.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in line for Dare Devil Dive in technical rehearsal. This is not a drill. I repeat: this is not a drill!

Superman is my favorite floorless coaster.  I love the forces and that layout.  It also surprised me last time when I stopped at the nearby shopping mall and saw it poking above the quarry up there.

^^ It was today, Bert — from about 11:15am to 2:00pm. The mask business was bad. I'm over getting bent out of shape about such things, but I did get a few stealth-creeper snapshots to send to fri

Posted Images

I went by the park Friday and I was thinking it would be busy, since it's still summer. It was 104 but in that quarry wall, there is no breeze. I'm pretty sure I was sweating out water as I drank it. But, because of the hot weather the park was dead.

IMG_1989.thumb.JPG.181fa72d9bfb1038c23bd8374347927b.JPG

Like my own ERT

Also, I looked around Power Surge for any more 2018 clues. Nothing besides the number which has been posted.

I just noticed something... In the phone call they use an alliteration with the letter C, cat go to college and cool as a cucumber. Also, in Jeffery's clues on Texas Thrill Seekers he has posted a picture multiple times before we get more clues (pic down below) that says Clue and a magnifying glass is on the C. I wonder if the C is supposed to mean anything. If it does I was thinking it stands for either coaster or the name of the new ride.

126573646_Screenshot(24).png.ca00728e2bea04134907f2b937ce4bf1.png

Pic Jeffrey Siebert has posted several times

I went by the park Friday and I was thinking it would be busy, since it's still summer. It was 104 but in that quarry wall, there is no breeze. I'm pretty sure I was sweating out water as I drank it. But, because of the hot weather the park was dead.

20170704_112635.thumb.jpg.9f8bf65d891b28b3400b3de80736e2cf.jpg

Sorry to disturb the 2018 speculation, but I have to chime in to say how nice this park is. While Magic Mountain and Great Adventure are often considered the chain's 2 best parks with enthusiasts, this is the nicest Six Flags park I've been too. Great theming in every area and it never felt tacky like it does at other Six Flags parks. The park's setting is also amazing and the ops were sending trains out fast on everything.

Oh and it certainly helps that Iron Rattler is absolutely insane. It's definitely in my top 5 and I think it may be my new number 2 just behind Fury.

I agree! The most authentic park in the chain behind SFOT ofcourse.

^ I went to SFOT the following day and loved that park as well. But I give the upper hand to Fiesta Texas.

If they are getting a Pulsar or another water ride, I think it's a great move for the park. On Saturday, the two longest lines by far were Gully Washer and Bugs' White Water Rapids. Plus it'd be a first in the US.

Though has anyone mentioned Aquatrax yet?

^ I went to SFOT the following day and loved that park as well. But I give the upper hand to Fiesta Texas.

If they are getting a Pulsar or another water ride, I think it's a great move for the park. On Saturday, the two longest lines by far were Gully Washer and Bugs' White Water Rapids. Plus it'd be a first in the US.

Though has anyone mentioned RMC Lauched inverted Aquatrax yet?

FTFY

At the park today, just got to say, what has happened to this place? Trash all about, the smell of puke in more than one area, rides breaking down left and right, the once awesome shows....??? List goes on and on. This used to be one of the best six flags.

:lol: Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm blocked from that group after commenting on this hilarious post that ARN&R picked up on.

I am legitimately confused by that post. This guy has problems with management, so he decides to go to the park after an astounding 3 month break? What happened with them? Sorry, but the amount of stupidity found among Coaster Enthusiasts nowadays is just astounding

At the park today, just got to say, what has happened to this place? Trash all about, the smell of puke in more than one area, rides breaking down left and right, the once awesome shows....??? List goes on and on. This used to be one of the best six flags.

That's a complete contrast to my visit on Saturday. The park was very clean outside of the parking lot, but that's because people don't ever care to use trash buckets in an amusement park parking lot.

I didn't have an issue with rides being down either. I think Superman and Bugs had quick breakdowns based on my Flash Pass alerts, but other than that everything was open.

That's a complete contrast to my visit on Saturday. The park was very clean outside of the parking lot, but that's because people don't ever care to use trash buckets in an amusement park parking lot.

I didn't have an issue with rides being down either. I think Superman and Bugs had quick breakdowns based on my Flash Pass alerts, but other than that everything was open.

Hope I just had an "off" day for the employees at park. I always really enjoy Fiesta, but when the smell of puke is prevalent at a little after opening....and in more than a few areas had me concerned. Plus entry plaza was a disgrace.

Have no idea how the ball was dropped on this but someone's getting fired lol j/k Somehow SFFT announcement was leaked early and USA Today posted...

"Wonder Woman will climb a 113-foot hill, drop about 100 feet straight down at 90-degrees, and hit a top speed of 52 mph. It will include overbanked turns and the free-floating sensation known as airtime. Among its three inversions will be a "180-degree stall",

There you have it folks SFFT will be getting the first RMC Raptor http://amp.usatoday.com/story/534583001/

Edited by robbalvey
Have no idea how the ball was dropped on this but someone's getting fired lol j/k Somehow SFFT announce was leaked early and USA Today posted

"Wonder Woman will climb a 113-foot hill, drop about 100 feet straight down at 90-degrees, and hit a top speed of 52 mph. It will include overbanked turns and the free-floating sensation known as airtime. Among its three inversions will be a "180-degree stall",

There have it SFFT will be getting the first RMC Raptor http://amp.usatoday.com/story/534583001/

The first of most likely many clones. lol

It looks like RMC built their prototype Raptor into the layout.