TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

P. 288: New B&M Dive Machine Announced!

^ Jealous

This looks like a great and unique addition to the park. With it's relatively small footprint, I could easily see it being added to other parks in the chain (with a different theme, I guess??) Perhaps they will become the Two-Face the Flip Side rides elsewhere!

Love the video and report! It looks like a great addition. Like the effort put into the theme of the ride as well. Nice to see those extra touches.

I am really impressed with the props in the line for this ride. I wish more parks would put as much effort into theaming as six flags did here.

Well that's something I never thought I would hear about a post year 2000 Six Flags...

It looks like the people on the POV keep hitting the back of their heads against the headrest. Lots of forward/backward headbanging. I obviously haven't ridden it yet, but it doesn't look comfortable. Any word from anyone who may have ridden it? Am I just seeing things?

I've heard a lot of people describing this thing as similar to the zipper, which is great! I love how those things are so rerideable

...Also found it pretty funny how even the weather made this thing feel more like a (carnival) flat ride/coaster combo.... Weather is almost always rain/crap whenever the carnival comes to my town

It looks like the people on the POV keep hitting the back of their heads against the headrest. Lots of forward/backward headbanging. I obviously haven't ridden it yet, but it doesn't look comfortable. Any word from anyone who may have ridden it? Am I just seeing things?

Looks are deceiving, no head banging, no whiplish, no banging around in the seat like you do on X2. Its a really comfortable ride experience, better than any Vekoma!

This ride is probably one of my most anticipated rides of 2015. Though I won't ride it this year it's just such a unique ride and I can't wait to see more of these be built. They look very promising and it looks like it would be better than a zac spin just because of the fins on the track that flip the cars around.

Looks so incredibly fun! Fantastic footage, thanks for sharing. I hope these catch on, I'd love to ride one soon.

This concept has so much potential. Imagine a taller version (~200 ft) that starts with a holding brake on a vertical drop. Drop tower + insane spinning!

Got a chance to ride Batman tonight. It's extremely fun, pretty intense, and a great addition to the park, the general public is gonna eat this up and I definitely see clones coming to other parks. Its also themed very well for a Six Flags coaster.

Not enough good things can be said about the restraints. They are expertly designed and by far the most comfortable I've ever used. This ride throws you around pretty good, but its so smooth that its not uncomfortable at all. Everyone raved about it and no one complained about getting sick.

The only knock in my opinion is that it ends too quickly.

It is a quick ride at ~1:33 from ride start to brake, but for a compact coaster, like you said it packs a punch.

I can certainly see this ride design incorporated into a terrain coaster somewhere down the line for a park with deep enough pockets. The advantages of this design most of us probably already realize, it's compact, easy to install, and cost effective.