TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Not that anyone asked, but Pandemonium is closed during Fright Fest.

On Monday, Scooby Doo, Iron Rattler, and Road Runner Express were also closed.

Most of the track for Motorama was up, and some cables were being buried along the path of the new Batman ride. Overall, though, there wasn't much construction to see at all.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in line for Dare Devil Dive in technical rehearsal. This is not a drill. I repeat: this is not a drill!

Superman is my favorite floorless coaster.  I love the forces and that layout.  It also surprised me last time when I stopped at the nearby shopping mall and saw it poking above the quarry up there.

^^ It was today, Bert — from about 11:15am to 2:00pm. The mask business was bad. I'm over getting bent out of shape about such things, but I did get a few stealth-creeper snapshots to send to fri

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Fright Fest two weekends ago and I loved the low crowd level, even at night once Fright Fest was in full force. I guess going on Sundays is a good thing. Even then we still bought a Flash Pass because they do buy one person get one free on Flash Passes when you have a season pass so we only paid $70 for two people.

The scares zones were done well and the make up over all was really good. We only went through Pitch Black and Fear House 3D. The rest did not look that appealing. Total Darkness was done really well and I was actually scared a few times in there. Fear House was themed extremely well and I jumped a couple times but but overall it was not that scary. I did not the point of people dressed as aliens in there when it was about a circus/fun house theme. The way Fear House is set up they could still operate Pandemonium in my opinion. I love that coaster.

I am from Baltimore so I am used to going to parks during October and having to bundle up and wear many layers. It was nice going to a park in mid October in tshirts, shorts, and flip flops as well as see water rides open.

Does anyone know if all of or some of the rides are open for the Christmas event? My wife and I are considering a long weekend in San Antonio in December and I'd like to get on Iron Rattler (and Superman) if the rides are open for the event.

Does anyone know if all of or some of the rides are open for the Christmas event? My wife and I are considering a long weekend in San Antonio in December and I'd like to get on Iron Rattler (and Superman) if the rides are open for the event.

I know Iron Rattler will be open. It's supposed to run even better in the cold since they change the wheels. Superman unfortunately in years past has closed during the Christmas event. Most of the other rides are open unless it's to cold.

I know Iron Rattler will be open. It's supposed to run even better in the cold since they change the wheels. Superman unfortunately in years past has closed during the Christmas event. Most of the other rides are open unless it's to cold.

Thanks, might be worth checking out if Rattler is open, any idea what kind of crowds the Christmas event draws? Seems like the only winter events I've been to at seasonal theme parks have been insanely crowded since not very many attractions were open but sounds like this event might be different.

The Six Flags Fiesta Texas Batman Car at the S&S IAAPA 2014 booth has been unveiled! S&S reveals the "world's first" 4D Free Fly Coaster train! Post what you think of the car!

B2vesPNIMAEyQoB.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.b0edcda2bff0636695cc3da74609f781.jpeg

[fbvideo]

[/fbvideo]

Six Flags Fiesta Texas unveils their new Batman 4D coaster train! This thing is gonna be AWESOME!!!

Edited by jray21

With this newfangled train for the new Batman ride at Six Flags Fiesta Texas, it gives another reason why the riders and amusement park flyers should lose weight and keep their bellies from sticking too far out.

Still, the train looks sexy.

That train looks really good. I wonder if those vests will be as tight as the B&M vests.

On a ride like this shouldn't they be tight? I haven't ridden a zacspin, so I'm just asking.