TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Maybe S&S sold their original prototype track and are simply going to make a few modifications to make it full circuit (or even just leave it as a shuttle). It wouldn't be the first time that has happened. They sold their original Thrust Air Coaster to Kings Dominion which became Hypersonic (with a few modifications of course).

I don't know why I have this over coming feeling that refers me to believe that this space may be used for a B&M Hyper Coaster.

Even though some of the things sixflags throws out there seem to be misleading.to this theory.I really would like to see a B&M Hyper Coaster! Cough "Millenium Force " This would literally rock Fiesta Texas world …!

By the way this is my home.park.

^ But Millennium Force is not a B&M hyper. I would like to see SFFT build a hyper coaster one day. They could even have the coaster go out using the side of the parking lot and return back. Build it in the back near the broadwalk to bring that area back.

^ But Millennium Force is not a B&M hyper. I would like to see SFFT build a hyper coaster one day. They could even have the coaster go out using the side of the parking lot and return back. Build it in the back near the broadwalk to bring that area back.

Ayee that would actually be pretty cool.haha. It would make the boardwalk busy and attractive. Considering the fact that it seems like nothing but carnival rides are back there,Except for pandemonium.

Or if they add the water back like it use to have and the Hyper Coaster could soar over the water?

This S&S 4D free spin idea makes a lot of sense to me. I distinctly remember watching the video of when he visited S&S over the winter and tried the 4D prototype, and I would be inclined to think he might have gotten inside knowledge about where the first one is going that he can't share. For me, the real smoking gun is that we've gotten RMC related hints in terms of the references to Medusa and Goliath, and RMC is the supplier of the 4D free spin track. Since Fiesta obviously isn't getting another iRat, this seems to be about the only way that RMC could be involved. So it all adds up.

I don't know why I have this over coming feeling that refers me to believe that this space may be used for a B&M Hyper Coaster.

Even though some of the things sixflags throws out there seem to be misleading.to this theory.I really would like to see a B&M Hyper Coaster! Cough "Millenium Force " This would literally rock Fiesta Texas world …!

Echoing what Mrlittle said, Millenium Force is not a B&M hyper. It is an Intamin Giga. And Six Flags isn't looking to spend lots of money on new attractions, and B&M's are initially expensive to buy.

Echoing what Mrlittle said, Millenium Force is not a B&M hyper. It is an Intamin Giga. And Six Flags isn't looking to spend lots of money on new attractions, and B&M's are initially expensive to buy.

There was no need for echoing, I got it the first time.Rather they would spend money on it or not,I was stating my opnion.

Good day to you sir

Looking at the S&S free spin, it is very much laid out like the classic intamin zac spin. Built upwards and traveling under itself. Well what if each of these heights are heights of each level? It'd make sense...my only concern with that is that because the free spin is built upwards, that leaves a whole lot of that space unused. So it makes me think that this might not be where the freespin is going, because the free spin could easily go in a lot where there isn't a whole lot of room. Whatever's going here would probably use up that space. So if its not going here, then I'm betting on Great Adventure.

It was mentioned on the S&S thread back in January:

Seeing the Rocky Mountain track, and thinking back to the original mind behind the 4th dimension concept makes me wonder if Alan Shilke still has any input into this? My hero. Looks awesome!

Yes, actually. From what I understand this is his design.

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66944&start=60

I hope it's a Bm coaster I don't want a ss coaster I like el loco type !!

First off, this is barely comprehensible. Secondly, S&S makes the El Loco model, so I'm not quite sure what you're getting at.

Also there's no way it'll be a B&M unless Six Flags commissioned yet another Batman (cost between $6-$7 million twenty years ago).

Also there's no way it'll be a B&M unless Six Flags commissioned yet another Batman (cost between $6-$7 million twenty years ago).

Nothing wrong with that- I can think of a few coasters at my local Six Flags (GAm) that I'd be happy to replace with another BTR.

^ As insane as you are for wanting two of the same model in one park (hello, Animal Kingdom), I'm pretty sure people in San Antonio wouldn't appreciate having a copy of a ride that's four hours away from fifteen years ago.