TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Looking at the RCDB of SFGA Superman flying B&M the area the track is very similar to the area available at SFFT.....That ride is also has a height of 106ft. I am pretty sure this new ride is going to be B&M flyer I bet it will be themed for Batman. The new Superman vs. Batman comes out in 2016. I bet Rockville will be re-themed for DC comics. DC has Antman coming out in 2015. Wonder Woman 2016. Justice league in 2017 DC comic movies will be vamping up the next 3 years so their popularity of the Characters and DC comics affiliation with Six Flag parks I assume will also boost attendance at all SF parks.

I last visited the park 5 years ago went every season when I lived in South Texas...Its not that far away as i can remember it just around the corner about 50 feet. from the entrance of Rockville. It could be a expansion. Any attraction in any themepark across the nation is not set in a permanent location. Rides can be moved, removed, changed. Line cues for attractions can switch so much a themepark can do to its property. This park is no exception. I'm just curious as to what they will put into the park and how they will change things so it fits. Curious, but they can be misleading us on the clues they did last year with the Bahama Blaster. So they are good at making the fans guess. It's fun for them to see the replies. Less then 30 days when Six Flags announce their plans for their parks in 2015.

Wow, if this is a B&M flyer then wow. The USA has gone B&M crazy. SFFT, Carowinds, Holiday World...Not to mention all the other parks outside the US getting B&M's. Hell, the whole world has gone B&M crazy. I can honestly say, I wouldn't be too impressed with a flyer unless it's a launch like HW's launched wing. And even then, I'm not sure I'd be impressed. I like B&M, they're dependable, but if everyone's doing it...It's not cool anymore.

I think B&M's are actually cheap. The initial price tag is something like $20 million, but you don't spend much after that. They are low maintenance, which means less spending for the park. Intamins are initially cheaper, but they cost a lot more once you consider maintenance, fixing out kinks, etc.

Aside from the Rockville renewal project it sure would be nice if they repainted SKC. (and yes, I know SKC isn't a part of Rockville)

SKC is really starting to fade - I agree they should repaint it. Especially if it's one of the park's best coasters.

Do ya'll think that something like the x2 coaster at magic mountain could be possible for Sixflags Fiesta Texas? or is the ride to large for a space in the park? Or perhaps something like Tatsu …at magic mountain as well?Idk the odds are endless

This post.

[/img]Screenshot_2014-08-05-11-55-42.thumb.png.c09a556f8bab5c3cb88b9f425877baa9.png

Do ya'll think that something like the x2 coaster at magic mountain could be possible for Sixflags Fiesta Texas? or is the ride to large for a space in the park? Or perhaps something like Tatsu …at magic mountain as well?Idk the odds are endless

This post.

Probably not but it would be cool though haha