TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Planning on heading to the park tomorrow with my dad who hasn't been in a few years. I know that tomorrow is a bring-a-friend free coupon day, so I'm a little worried about crowds. Did anyone here go to the park today or yesterday? If so, what were the crowds like?

My partner and I went to the park the last 3 days in a row. Even though it was bring a friend day on all 3 days we rode the Iron Rattler 25 times. Altogether we rode 42 rides in the past 3 days, so the crowd should be OK for you too.

Clearly this will be an eXtreme water coaster with 10k eXtreme inversions featuring the first ever eXtreme over the shoulder harnessed inflatable river raft also forgot to mention its an eXtreme twisting coil of thrills at over 70mph.

Hmmm TO the B walk. Texas Cyclone was in Coney Island section of the park at SFAW. Coney Island is a boardwalk (I think). So The New Texas Cyclone will be born on the Fiesta Bay Boardwalk.

Hehe just creating #extreme14 speculation. Id say new slides are in need at the water park so maybe it'll be those Bonzai Pipelines they've been doing at some of the other SF Parks but hope it's a coaster.

Edited by ArizonaGuy

Hmmm TO the B walk. Texas Cyclone was in Coney Island section of the park at SFAW. Coney Island is a boardwalk (I think). So The New Texas Cyclone will be born on the Fiesta Bay Boardwalk.

Hehe just creating #extreme14 speculation. Id say new slides are in need at the water park so maybe it'll be those Bonzai Pipelines they've been doing at some of the other SF Parks.

There have been a lot of rumors about a GCI going into the boardwalk, spurred on by

posted a few months back. The coaster is clearly sitting in SFFT's boardwalk section.

SFFT's twitter has also used #coasters in recent teasers... So who knows what that means.

I can't imagine a new coaster so soon, but it sure would be nice eh? Texas would love its own GCI. As a state, we only have 2 "true" woodies now, In Judge Roy Scream and Boardwalk Bullet.

Still trying to figure out what the #two32three along with #coasters hash tag is about from their tweet.

Fiesta Texas ‏@SF_FiestaTexas 22 Aug

Feeling generous today! RT for more exciting clues! #coasters #two32three #eXtreme14

Could #two32three = "Back to back"?? Hummmm

^^ Yeah, I could see a Eurofighter going in there, as from what I understand Dare Devil Dive has been pretty successful for SFoG, and if the track length is around 2300 feet, that would match up too. Given the prevalence of the Gerstlauer spinners in the SF chain, I kind of expected it to be cloned (or have other similar models) eventually too.

Anyone recognize the park in the background of on GCI's video of their Rye Airplane Coaster?(Rhetorical Question)

I personally think this woodie would be great at the park. Since Rattler got Iron Horsed, they no longer have a wooden coaster. This looks pretty fun and shouldn't cost a whole lot.