TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

P. 278: Mardi Gras Festival 2021 details announced!

Got a question:

Does the ride lose it's speed approaching the end of it's course? I've heard this has been a con for NTAG but by the sounds of it, it hauls through the whole ride, so just wanted to know...

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Park President Jeffrey Siebert has been sharing some wonderful pictures online! (I did mention to him I was going to post them here at TPR)  

^ I think it's a sign Hell has frozen over, and maybe the GOP Senators will vote to convict

Now, Bill. . you have to search for the clinical term:  "Blueprints shaped like penis"

Posted Images

Honestly, it only seemed to slow down A VERY TINY BIT right before the freefall over the cliff. And I'm talking, like, hardly noticible. You fly into the brake run. While we were in the station watching others ride, you had a perfect view of the break run. People were noticably thrown out of their seats as they came out of the tunnel and hit the breaks. It almost looked painful, but when you ride, it just feels like a strong pop of air and a small jerk to the left. It really doesnt let up.

Edited by astro

Not at all! Or at least I didn't. I wore glasses the whole time and I didn't really worry. I just made sure they were on fairly snuggly before the ride started and they did fine! It was super comfortable, and I could actually see! You shouldnt have any problems.

A girl caught a phone and a pair of glasses two different times during the course of the ride. Luckily for those who lost their stuff on the ride had her on the train. I was behind her to witness her catch the glasses.

Honestly, it only seemed to slow down A VERY TINY BIT right before the freefall over the cliff. And I'm talking, like, hardly noticible. You fly into the brake run. While we were in the station watching others ride, you had a perfect view of the break run. People were noticably thrown out of their seats as they came out of the tunnel and hit the breaks. It almost looked painful, but when you ride, it just feels like a strong pop of air and a small jerk to the left. It really doesnt let up.

WOW! Then it sounds like iRAT is a winner!

^ it IS a winner! Everything on the ride work so perfectly and honestly, after riding for the first time, I had to ask my self "what the hell did this thing do to me" but in a good way because this ride does a bunch of things to you all at the same time, it's kinda hard to process.

^ it IS a winner! Everything on the ride work so perfectly and honestly, after riding for the first time, I had to ask my self "what the hell did this thing do to me" but in a good way because this ride does a bunch of things to you all at the same time, it's kinda hard to process.

I think I dated this girl. Was her name Lena?

^I don't know how you're defining "big", but there are quite a few big coasters in the US opening up this season.. Hades 360, Yolo, Gold Striker, White Lightning, I-Rat, Outlaw Run, Gatekeeper... Plus a lot of "little" projects. I'd say just about every major major market in the US is getting something at least semi-big in their area (within driving distance).

Again, it depends on your definition of "big". I'd say this is a pretty good season for the US!

I'm glad to hear that everyones saying its as good as it looks. I can't wait till July when I can get on Iron Rattler.

Is TPR planning to attend? I assume Robb will want to be among the first to ride this baby. I won't be able to get down there until July, but it gives me something to look foward to.

Edited by Sportsdude360

^Yes, Robb will be there! And we'll have coverage on the site, Facebook, Twitter, Vine, and YouTube!

Edited by SharkTums