TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Hey guys, I have a question that I seem to be unable to find the answer to after checking both the park's website and going through last year's posts in this thread; does the entire park typically operate during Holiday in the Park? I see on the park's calendar that there's about a 3-week operational gap between the end of Fright Fest and HITP beginning.

Right now, the HITP page has very basic information, and I know that many of the northern Six Flags park only operate a fraction of the park during this event, but San Antonio's climate is totally different. I'm trying to plan a trip some time in December, but may move it up to October if it's going to severely diminish the park map. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, I have a question that I seem to be unable to find the answer to after checking both the park's website and going through last year's posts in this thread; does the entire park typically operate during Holiday in the Park? I see on the park's calendar that there's about a 3-week operational gap between the end of Fright Fest and HITP beginning.

Right now, the HITP page has very basic information, and I know that many of the northern Six Flags park only operate a fraction of the park during this event, but San Antonio's climate is totally different. I'm trying to plan a trip some time in December, but may move it up to October if it's going to severely diminish the park map. Thanks in advance!

Normally all coasters operate, but a few smaller flats close. Most is open though.

I went in January and they had everything they could have open based on the weather... I/e... The gully washer was closed

I think they're going to be converting the area that spans from the entrance of Superman to the basketball courts into a new DC themed area, with its own assortment of new flat rides and possibly a small coaster.

A long time ago, that Jonny Rockets used to be a DC Superhero themed grill, wouldn't be surprised if they expanded upon the old concept.

skc36.jpg.f1c4c6b291e849a6f2774132d3e1c9f2.jpg

DCgrill

[attachment=0]ECBA2CCC-7353-4997-B804-BABD537E2CA9.png[/attachment]

We’re getting five more clues tonight at 9:00 again. On Sunday we got four clues at 9:00, so I’m wondering if 9:00 is a clue in itself. Jeffery has released clues at certain times that are related to the new attraction coming in the past.

Well that makes a total of 9 clues. That's probably what he was going for.

Tonight Jeffery Siebert released 5 clues/teasers about #SFFT2019. Here are all 5 below.

Clue 1: Rockville Remains.

Clue 2: Hustler stays and gets a renovation.

Clue 3:79386DF4-4D4B-4C9F-8A44-F611F6C6621D.thumb.png.67d79c0f36121f250220a6526a784a93.png

Welp that was a total troll...

Clue 4:C0739A12-2AF5-46B6-AF4D-70461D8048E6.thumb.png.9756299a23a3e49adcac1232d913e918.png

Umm ok...

Clue 5:DCE1F624-59A9-47F1-BFC6-4FD9413F6101.thumb.png.48f35b784379e4179baad2e4b5514471.png

Last clue. Year round operations?

Bonus Clue:C6ED619B-1D5D-4D69-8876-029CEAAF83AF.thumb.png.deed58eb06054030571b1ef3f5fa9469.png

Edited by fiestatexasfan

So what I'm gathering is it's taller than Superman and opening on January 12? That's gotta mean year round operations. As for the ride, I have zero idea.

Well technically he said first new ride opens January 12th... So whatever the big item is won't be the first to open

If it's opening January 12th then it can't be a coaster. If it were a coaster, then construction would have already begun. My guess is a Drop Tower of some kind. At first I thought Giant Discovery, but Jeffrey Siebert seems to have put that rumor to bed.

First new ride as in... Multiple new rides during 2019...there could be pirates opening on ja n 12th and then aug they could open a coaster or whatever the big ticket item is

If it's opening January 12th then it can't be a coaster. If it were a coaster, then construction would have already begun. My guess is a Drop Tower of some kind. At first I thought Giant Discovery, but Jeffrey Siebert seems to have put that rumor to bed.

can't be Drop Tower tho. . . (I had been thinking that too). . but they didn't announce Scream Closing.

I have never heard of a park with multiple drop towers.

(but I suppose if they wanted to be "first". . LOL).

I'm still thinking we're looking at a Skywarp, but won't be surprised if it's a space themed flat. . . hmmmm. . . Fiesta hasn't had a Trabant in years . . guess we're gonna find out.

I have never heard of a park with multiple drop towers.

Hershey Park

they are right next to each other on the same pad. .that's one drop tower complex.

in the same way Scream at Fiesta has 3 towers, together.

I'm talking two drop towers in separate areas of the park. . . and before the "critics" get out. . no, I'm not talking a kiddie drop tower also in the kids section.

Edited by bert425